• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

how do you guys know exact weights that you get. all the discs i get have an estimate like 172 - 174 or something like that.

how do you guys know exact weights that you get. all the discs i get have an estimate like 172 - 174 or something like that.

I've gotten 2 packs so far and each disc has had one number written on it. However, those numbers are not always accurate. I recently weighed around 30 discs and I think maybe one or two weighed true and the rest were off by 1-2g , but a few were off by as many as 4-5g

crazy, cause thats in the mold itself... wonder if they were experimenting with the tops and bottoms switcharoo, and i thought innova was the only one to do that

not the meteor, but if you are in to pink surges let me know if you have a challenger or a impact. i also would trade the green xs if the deal is right.

Surges Surges Surges....

Tempted but the last thing I need are so many Surges.

Just wait for awhile and you can get what you need on Ebay for around the same price. The deal does seem good for people doing dying though.

i am glad i only got 2 surges. but i just got a flx surge before christmas(now i have 3). this is a awesome deal if you like surges and buzzzez thou.

this is a awesome deal if you like surges and buzzzes though.

I imagine they're so prevalent because they're two of Discraft's biggest sellers and some of the few discs that have to be produced year round. I really (really) want to order another pack but am waiting for the Spring.

it is not a buzz i have 2 buzzzez. the profile is what they show to be a zone on the discraft website, it does not say zone on it. i will post a pic in a little bit. it is a tournament stamp.

i'm perplexed then, waitin to see pics, i won't draw conclusions without seeing :)
it may end up being a collector item, wonder if more folks got these in the misprint deal

buzzz vs. zone

picture.php

it has a VALBYPARKEN OPEN '09 stamp on it. i tryed to get a pic of the buzzz lettering on the rim but it would not show in a pic. let me know what you all think.

my mom surprised me and ordered the misprint deal from sportdiscs.com, the pro-d/elitex pack. for 40$ i got ten random discs, yes they where misprints but they fly fine some just look kinda funny.
the discs i got where. . .
elitex soft apx putter
elitex comet
elitex buzzz
elitex stratus
pro-d stratus
elitex xpress
pro-d cyclone(with a cool faded stamp of a lizard laying on a disc)
pro-d avenger ss
pro d XL
and my favorite a blue pro-d magnet with red a sloter park Amsterdam, the Netherlands tournament stamp.

all discs where within 170 and 176 grams.

Latest posts