• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

A box from Discraft arrived here yesterday. I think my wife ordered me one for Christmas like I asked. 17 more days until I know what I got. :(

Can anyone tell me what disc this is?

IMG_0364.jpg

maybe a Z nuke?

I got an unmarked ESP driver with a WIDE rim that is similar to a nuke.

check the rim where the discraft name is

Can you post a pic of the wing profile? Also, is there any raised print on the inside of the rim?

Edit: Look at donnyv with the fast fingers!

The ZflickZforceESPnuke.jpg
the bottom disc was from the misprint package and had nothing on the rim to say what it was. From the looks of the rim, I think it's an ESP nuke

I checked the rim... Nothing there ... Hope it's not a nuke that would mean 2 nukes 2 surges and 4 buzzz's for one order ... Albeit it is pretty nice to diversify weights .... Thy would leave me with 3 nukes 5 buzzz's and 2 surges total in my bag... Kind of a load ... Hopefully my fiancé gets
Me another box for Xmas

Discraft claims 4 molds in a order, so if you're still on the fence about that being a Nuke, I'd keep that into consideration. Four Buzzzes in one order is also insane, though, so maybe you got an incorrectly sorted batch.

I checked the rim... Nothing there ... Hope it's not a nuke that would mean 2 nukes 2 surges and 4 buzzz's for one order ... Albeit it is pretty nice to diversify weights .... Thy would leave me with 3 nukes 5 buzzz's and 2 surges total in my bag... Kind of a load ... Hopefully my fiancé gets
Me another box for Xmas

If you want to trade any of your Nukes I'm sure we all would be interested, especially me.:p

Well I did get a flick and a tracker so I guess by the standards I did get a variation. I do see that there are other people who got almost every dis different... But is nice cause I wound up sitting them with a buddy so it wasn't quite as bad. Thank tho.

i get to open mine the 19th. the family decided to do our Christmas then. i'll probably get the same stuff as kw83028 & ff1231 since we all ordered that same time.

Latest posts