• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you have a madame in your brothel?

Damn you LoPan, that conversation was off the record! :mad: :p

For context, R-Intermediate was commenting on how he keeps a Teebird in his bag, one of his first discs, but he never throws it anymore and I was like, "Kind of like a madame at a brothel, she keeps the other discs in check." Our stomachs filled to the brim with delicious, spicy tacos and alcohol, we thought this pretty funny.

And for the record, my bag has no madame. Each disc is like the village doorknob, they all get a turn.

Tap? you need to switch that with disc names

I guess Ill have to Ram that
I guess Ill have to Hammer that
I guess I'll have to destroy'er
and ofcourse...
I guess Ill have to take her to my coupe and Skeet'er :eek"

only took 51 posts for me to lead this thread towards the landfill.

Still here baby! :hfive:

And BroD, you know bikinjack would've started this if I hadn't :D :hfive: :hfive:

Whenever I pull the madame out of the bag, she talks to me. She helps me choose a better beauty that can better help me reach the proper point of release so I can have a better chance of hitting the target line and bringing the whole round to climatic end.

My madame doesn't just sit in the bag...she doesn't get thrown...but I do hold her and talk to hear...and she helps me...

:thmbup: :popcorn: :thmbup: :hfive:

Nice bump.

I think a lot of utility discs will fall into this category.

I have a Defender (sometimes Enforcer) and a heat in there that haven't seen daylight in weeks. Should maybe just take them out and wipe them down or something.

LMAO I forgot about this thread. Oh, jeez.

Great thread.
Now very curious what reminded you of the forgotten thread and inspired the bump?

My madams all got thrown around a lot. They were second choice discs that I kept around and made second drives with on casual rounds. Never the first choice, always hoping maybe I would throw them better. Then eventually took them all out of my bag and just like that no more Trilogy drivers.

Aka a disc in your bag that you never throw, but can't take out. One that you have to fumble part, think about throwing, but always go with something else? But you always think about throwing it, and you'd feel weired if you didn't think about throwing it.

Analogy brought to you by Brother Dave.

Why don't you post anymore? I like your schtick... lurker. :D

As far as in my bag.. Last round it was the Comet, threw it once out of guilt... overshot the basket and used my partners throw. I'm doing more with my putters than ever before.

Last edited:
Teebird. It's in and out of the bag. I feel like I SHOULD like it but I just don't know. My Explorer is so much more consistent. I was loving my champ Eagle more than a teebird but I lost it last year. Just got a Barsby star eagle and it might as well be a boss for me. Just never figured out a teebird I guess.

Teebird for me also. I try try try to make it work, but just doesn't happen. a SUPER beat up one does, sorta....

Dang...I miss LoPan. My disc would be my beat Soft Wizard. I try to take it out...but it always comes back.

Great thread.
Now very curious what reminded you of the forgotten thread and inspired the bump?

My madams all got thrown around a lot. They were second choice discs that I kept around and made second drives with on casual rounds. Never the first choice, always hoping maybe I would throw them better. Then eventually took them all out of my bag and just like that no more Trilogy drivers.

I was searching for old ace threads that I've posted in trying to figure out how many aces I've had and this thread popped up for some reason. The title was so dumb I knew I had to be responsible for it somehow. :|

I'm pretty strict about finding uses for all my bagged discs. My stupidly beat Nebula that flies like the best Buzzz ever gets benched too much b/c I get afraid I'll lose it and my Polecat is getting benched a lot more now since I've been flicking putters so much. But they still come out and give me some veteran minutes every round.

Man. What's a "light bag?" :D

With right at 20 discs in an E2, loaded down with liquids, towels, Gold Bond Powder, smokes, beef jerky, golf ball, bottle opener, Band-Aids, aspirin...and probably some other stuff that gets taken out and thrown away once a year...

Well, anytime someone lifts mine in the act of being friendly/helpful, they invariably have to stop and re-grip it, and say, "Good Lort! Whaddaya got in here, bricks?!"

I am over-prepared. Besides which, I look at this game as a form of exercise, so the more I sweat the better I feel. I want pain in my calves! I enjoy an aching lower back after several hours toting that bad boy...

My Madame is a brand new Roc3 we got in the Club's pack when we signed up this year. It's very pretty, and I am loathe to scar it. Besides, I have two Warships and a Tursus that work nicely in its stead. Still, I am sorely tempted, often. See: very pretty.

Why don't you post anymore? I like your schtick... lurker. :D

As far as in my bag.. Last round it was the Comet, threw it once out of guilt... overshot the basket and used my partners throw. I'm doing more with my putters than ever before.
Heyoooooo. Past few years have been spent mostly ball golfing, and then this recent season I had shoulder issues. [emoji2369] Nice to be remembered though! [emoji2956]

Also, sup Streets!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk