• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does Oakley's sponsorship of the European Open make you want to wear them?

Are you more likely to wear Oakley's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I buy Oakley's anyway, so it won't effect my decision one way or the other...but I can definitely see it being a factor in DGers next sunglasses purchase.

Oakley started out making motorcycle grips, could they be interested in making discs? I hope they are, I bet Unobtanium putters would feel awesome.

Ray Ban Aviators for me since 1979. They were $35 back then (a little less than half week's wage at my dish washing job).

Curtis

Wow I totally missed that they sponsored EO. I'm a HUGE Oakley fan, and now even more so.

Oakley's in my opinion are far and away the best sport/performance sunglasses around. I've got a pair of Jawbones with Iridium polarized lenses that I wear almost daily, and this includes all disc golf casual and tournament rounds.

My girlfriend plays beach volleyball and used to wear cheap glasses...I let her borrow mine one time now she's got a pair of Half Jackets that almost never leave her head.

I was joking around with people before and saying they should try for Oakley sponsorships...maybe it's closer than I thought!

Oakley started out making motorcycle grips, could they be interested in making discs? I hope they are, I bet Unobtanium putters would feel awesome.

More fun facts - the founder of Oakley also started RED Camera.

We just gotta get James Jannard hooked on DG...get the pros wearing Oakleys, me shooting all disc golf related things with the RED, and nevermore will there be discussions about price vs. quality of disc golf related media - haha!

nah ive always worn ray bans, tinted or not.

i did find a pair uh oak fuel cells, and the polarized lenses are nuts.

I've been wearing Oakleys for a long time (since my high school/college baseball days) and my Oakley Radars are my favorite disc golf (and in general) sunglasses. So no, I'm not more likely to wear them, since I already do.

I wear perscription sunglasses a lot
Raybans are what I usually get, but have looked at the oaklys
I will now look a lot closer

Whether a company sponsors something I'm into or not doesn't affect my purchasing decisions at all.

I don't wear sunglasses. So i guess it doesn't matter.