• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Driving to Tee @ 300' what disc do you use?

Pro Wraith, or my Star SL. A Champ Valk that is some what beat in would also make it. So would a Viking. It really depends on how far you can throw. You should have mentioned that first. Can you send a midrange out 300ft, or is 300ft your max distance?

Teebird or Viking depends on the other conditions... Wind etc..

Pro Wraith, or my Star SL. A Champ Valk that is some what beat in would also make it. So would a Viking. It really depends on how far you can throw. You should have mentioned that first. Can you send a midrange out 300ft, or is 300ft your max distance?

If you look at the disc someone chose, you can make a pretty reasonable estimate. If they are throwing a distance driver, they probably don't throw much further than 300', if they are throwing a fairway driver they can probably throw closer to 350', and if they're throwing a mid or putter, they've got lots of distance. Most people who can throw a mid 300' will do so unless the wind or hole shape makes a faster disc better for a specific situation.

if its wide open an eagle or JLS(173-175) if i need to go around something on the right id throw a teebird(flex shot 172-175) or orc(low 160s anhyzer). for stuff under 300 a leopard

Stalker or Cyclone, only my old Cyclone is beat to flippy and my Stalker was found but not yet returned. Once I can meet up with the guy that found my Stalker, and once I get my new Cyclone in the mail, I'll be in good shape.

prob the Valkyrie but maybe Stalker....the exception may be an Assassin depending... I might be feeling up for a Cryztal Buzzz...depends on how I'm feeling that day

Latest posts