• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dx stamp Jolly launcher Valkyries

I'm not familiar with Innova...what's special about "Jolly Launchers"? Would they normally cost an extra 3 or 4 bucks? Or is it just because of the DX Stamp?

It's just the name that was dubbed for the recent blend of Champion plastic. Nothing crazy, just looks very glassy/vibrant and has better different grip than in the past.

It's just the name that was dubbed for the recent blend of Champion plastic. Nothing crazy, just looks very glassy/vibrant and has better different grip than in the past.

Truth. They're not as grippy as people claim. But they do look nice, feel nice and tend to fly a little better than the older blah blend of champion that killed glide.

Officially casting my vote for a DX Stamped JL Archangel

Kc pro teebirds would be nice and they have had really good success with almost every disc that they have run in JL plastic with he circle stamps, old DX stamps, and new stamps. So I would have to assume they are going to keep making new runs of different discs and restocked of the discs they have already run. I just hole they don't mass produce these and quality go to crap