• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Sniper Backpack Bag

Yeah... it was my first bag so I didn't know about how sturdy the bottom needed to be. Again, I'm seeing what DD will do. I'm hoping they'll replace it or provide some sort of solution. Seems kind of dumb that they'd use such a flimsy bottom... but then again this was a $70 bag.

Oh well. You live. You learn.
Let me know what they say, if there is a way not to tear it up I'd like to do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Great news!

Email from DD:

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us!

I am sorry to hear that you have had a problem with your Sniper Bag. Thank you for attaching pictures of the defect. That was a common problem with our second run of Ranger Bags. We have since made improvements to the bag, found in our current selection that we feel will eliminate this problem entirely.

I would be happy to warranty your bag for any Sniper.

I'm sending mine in! :)

I know this is a super old thread. But I would like to let people know that, DD has improved the sniper bag by adding a putter pocket to the front flap. Their website and stock photos do not reflect this yet. But, i just bought one and it has a putter pocket on the front flap which I know was a main complaint on this bag. Pretty happy with the new improvement.

I know this is a super old thread. But I would like to let people know that, DD has improved the sniper bag by adding a putter pocket to the front flap. Their website and stock photos do not reflect this yet. But, i just bought one and it has a putter pocket on the front flap which I know was a main complaint on this bag. Pretty happy with the new improvement.
Do you have any pics?

Do you have any pics?

As i posted a while back i absolutely love my sniper bag. I havent had a problem with the bottom rounding out, but i will say ive found myself wishing for a putter pocket. I wonder if they'll consider mine not having a putter pocket as a defect and replace it with a new one. :)

Nice. Wish I had the putter pocket.

Fits just one disc or more?

Last edited:
Sending mine in for warranty today, they were great about it just asked for pics and for me to send them the tracking # of the bag being returned and they would ship out the replacement.

Dropping it off at noon, hopefully my bag will come in quick!

the new sniper is definitely improved, the bottom/sides/back seem reinforced and more sturdier. The front flap now has a putter pocket that fits a single putter. I got my bag in about 2 business days from the time i gave the warranty claims a tracking # for sending the original back. All in all, i'd say it was worth the $10 or so in shipping sending back the original to get the improved replacement. Will post pics later this afternoon.

Has anybody put one of these in a ridgeroller backpack cart? It seems like it would be a perfect fit with the narrow width of the bag.

I was able to get a good deal on one of these today, a light gray with the updated putter pocket. Right away I know I'm definitely plastidipping the bottom, I've made my Fade Crunch last 5 years and counting by doing that. This is actually my first foray into the backpack world, just wanted to dip my toes in to see if I liked them, and it definitely feels lighter than my loaded up Crunch (same amount of discs). Fairly good amount of features for the price point. The only gripe I have is that the mini pocket is super tight (barely stuff a MVP Nano in there).

Sooo much room for patches. I've got a lot of sewing and patch acquiring to do. Does anybody know if you can remove the plastic inserts that firm up the sides? That would make sewing a lot easier.

I saw one of the new ones today (blue) at a local ace hardware that dabbles in disc golf. I'd seen a few older warped ones in the wild and just had to feel one up in the store to see what the deal was. It was surprisingly stiff and sturdy feeling. I'm half tempted to go back, fill it up with disc merch and walk around the store. Anyone care to share their expirience using the newer run snipper bag?

I saw one of the new ones today (blue) at a local ace hardware that dabbles in disc golf. I'd seen a few older warped ones in the wild and just had to feel one up in the store to see what the deal was. It was surprisingly stiff and sturdy feeling. I'm half tempted to go back, fill it up with disc merch and walk around the store. Anyone care to share their expirience using the newer run snipper bag?

I've had mine for a few months now. It looks like the gray one pictured above. I quickly decided upon some modifications to it though. The discs will round out the bottom and make it roll over a lot easier than I liked. This was especially problematic if it rolled forward b/c it would dump every disc onto the ground. The other thing I didn't like about it was that it was one big compartment without any dividers or anything, so I had to carry it loaded to keep discs from flopping around or falling over. So a quick trip to the hardware store and I got some 1/2" PVC pipe and made a frame using 6 elbows and 2 T-joints so that there'd be one piece in the middle as a divider and keep the discs upright if I carried less discs. It's worked great, rolls over a lot less and if it does fall forward the discs stay in the bag, but still easy enough to get discs in and out.

The other mod I did was plasti-dip the bottom thoroughly. The fabric on the bottom is kind of coarse so the Plasti-Dip makes it slide on and off the back a lot more pleasant, plus basically water proofs the bottom and helps add a little stiffness to fight the rollover problem too. Since the bottom is black and the plasti dip is black, you can hardly tell it.

I really like it, it's a really good value. I wish the mini pocket was a little bigger and I wish the drink holders were less flimsy b/c it's hard to put a drink back when you've got the bag on. That's really my only gripes now that I've fixed the rollover problem. It's a little no frills but unless you're one of those guys that needs a gazillion pockets it gets the job done, looks nice, doesn't weigh a lot, fairly comfy.

Just bought mine. (Cheapest backpack I could find lol) so far I'm liking it tho. Need to try it on the course not just practice field. Anyone still using their sniper?

Latest posts