• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

OS to US (from my observations):

Flat Lucid Dyemax
EMAC Hybrids
Bio
Fuzion
Lucid
Lucid Air

This is generally my observation as well. I would say, Hybrid -> Bio -> FR Fuzion -> Lucid -> Fuzion.

My black fuzion trespasses are def. less stable than my 5 Lucids, but my FR Fuzion is a tick more HSS. Maybe my blacks are just less stable than other Fuzions, though.

Also, to answer another question on this page, I personally do pair my Trespasses with a more OS counterpart. Right now it is forces, but (as you may note by my signature) it has been Giants in the past.

I absolutely max out my distance between 415' - 425' (measured). Golf lines are closer to 400' +/- and a fresh, lucid or Hybrid trespass are plenty stable to fight a bit of wind for me. Especially if released from a bit of hyzer. I only pull out forces for big hyzer bombers or stiffer headwind distance.

Last edited:
interesting, so FR Fuzion is more OS than Fuzion? I've only thrown fuzions, and a mystery white plastic trespass. The fuzion is more OS than that mystery one, which feels smoother/slicker than the fuzion.

I didn't even think I would put a trespass in my bag, but it lives up to its name, it trespasses into areas where no disc should be able to go :thmbup:

This is generally my observation as well. I would say, Hybrid -> Bio -> FR Fuzion -> Lucid -> Fuzion.

My black fuzion trespasses are def. less stable than my 5 Lucids, but my FR Fuzion is a tick more HSS. Maybe my blacks are just less stable than other Fuzions, though.

Also, to answer another question on this page, I personally do pair my Trespasses with a more OS counterpart. Right now it is forces, but (as you may note by my signature) it has been Giants in the past.

I absolutely max out my distance between 415' - 425' (measured). Golf lines are closer to 400' +/- and a fresh, lucid or Hybrid trespass are plenty stable to fight a bit of wind for me. Especially if released from a bit of hyzer. I only pull out forces for big hyzer bombers or stiffer headwind distance.

Are the more OS Trespasses typically flat or domey? Or both? And is anyone throwing XCals with Trespasses?

I'm also interested to hear if anyone has thrown Moonshines yet to report back. I threw a Moonshine Escape that was less stable than my domey Lucid Escape. I hope I had an anomaly.

Are the more OS Trespasses typically flat or domey? Or both? And is anyone throwing XCals with Trespasses?

I'm also interested to hear if anyone has thrown Moonshines yet to report back. I threw a Moonshine Escape that was less stable than my domey Lucid Escape. I hope I had an anomaly.
The Trespasses with some dome on them are more overstable. But I think a Xcal and a Trespass would work great together. Or you could go Trespass/Villain to keep with a Swedish theme.

According to google earth I threw one about 540' today. I really like the one I am testing, a 171g biofuzion.

I like how the car goes from the left side of the frame to off the right in the time it takes the disc to land.

I've started pairing my Trespass with the Villain and they go very well together. Very similar feel and rim size - the Villain handles pure-hyzers, skips, and long drives that must finish left - AND it still gets really impressive distance for its stability. Also good to kick anything over 2.2 rim size outta my bag.

Getting flippy

My fuzion TP was money out of the box. Barely 20 rounds later and it flips more than my Terns, is this normal? I loved it and now I'm completely disappointed with it. No finish either. The other thing is that it doesn't look beat at all, no gouges or damage. Anyone else notice a rapid loss of stability?

My fuzion TP was money out of the box. Barely 20 rounds later and it flips more than my Terns, is this normal? I loved it and now I'm completely disappointed with it. No finish either. The other thing is that it doesn't look beat at all, no gouges or damage. Anyone else notice a rapid loss of stability?

Not in particular. I throw a fuzion and a bio, and both have lost a little but nothing extreme.

Did you deflash yours before playing with them? If not then you may just be experiencing the very rapid destabilizing that comes from the flashing wearing off.

I would agree with clard above in my experience. Although my fuzions are first runs and I prefer them over the shield stamped production runs. They just seem flatter for me. The first runs I mean. You won't get many gouges or damage from their premium plastic. That's almost the case from all manufacturers these days although I've had some new Elite Z gouge up nasty on rocks. Latitude64 though I've not had problems even in the opto and lucid air lightweights.

Totally not saying this is the case but just what I've seen from people I throw with and get testing some escapes and trespasses is they start to actually throw them different. You start out with some hyzer and it's amazing you flip them up and get a full flight. Fast forward a month and you're trying for a little extra stank on it so you throw it flat or with some anny or a little wrist roll at the end and you get a much different result. Not saying that's your issue but I've done it and watched many people do that with the fugitive, escape, truth, and trespass. None are super OS or even stable but do take a full flight or flip to straight if given the right form and angle.

Like he said if you lose the flashing and have twenty rounds on them you should notice some change. Not to the point the trespass holds the anny all the way to the ground if you've given it enough air. They always come out of it even if just slightly. Again you need air on the disc or they never complete the turn so won't fight out of it in the end.

Give it a little more time and see if it's really a change in the plastic or something else. Have conditions in your area changed since it was new? Wind and temperature and what not?

My renegade went flippy fast. But my trespass is still pretty stable after a couple months it flies a lot like my seasoned *d destroyers so much so that I stopped using it and just went back to destroyers they just seem better for cycling than trespasses because you can find nice os destroyers.

interesting how you like first runs more.
good thing I have a few :)
I've only used the shield stamp fuzions and love them
besides just being flatter, why do you prefer 1st run? different flight?

interesting how you like first runs more.
good thing I have a few :)
I've only used the shield stamp fuzions and love them
besides just being flatter, why do you prefer 1st run? different flight?

I haven't really thrown enough of the shield stamp ones to make a fair comparison in flight but I really have grown to prefer a flatter disc in just about every mold I carry and both the shield stamp trespasses and escapes are domier compared to the first run fuzion trespass and dyemax fuzion escape I have. I've heard from people that think the shield stamps are more OS and then some who think they are flippy. For me the shield stamp escape is about the easiest to turn. I have one early dyemax fuzion escape long before they did the production run and it's dead straight. Could be that extra dome on the shield stamps or could be the slight weight difference I just prefer a flat disc basically. I like the simple first run stamp too.

The shield stamp fuzions seem to be pretty beefy. My favorites are the hybrids, and the 1st run opaque lucids. I've found the 1st run lucids to have a slight turn but also a decent fade. I can just crush them.

The fuzions are beefier, not giant or stiletto beefy, but you can definitely crank on it and count it to come back.

does DD have plans to release something a lil more OS than the Trespass?

The shield stamp fuzions seem to be pretty beefy. My favorites are the hybrids, and the 1st run opaque lucids. I've found the 1st run lucids to have a slight turn but also a decent fade. I can just crush them.

The fuzions are beefier, not giant or stiletto beefy, but you can definitely crank on it and count it to come back.

I think so too. The trespass is plenty of beef for me anyway but I see a lot of OAT issues in people that like to say it's a flippy mold. I think MIKEC has shown you can have a cannon and still get big distance S curves that come back.

The pink disc in my avatar is a first run opaque trespass that is so sweet and full of bubblegum color goodness. It's in storage. I love it. All those lucid first runs from that pic are the ones I got a few days before the online release. They are sweet I just don't throw the lucid fugitive. I love the first run fuzions but every trespass treats me right. I even really enjoy the first run lucid air trespass I have. It's flat and holds up great to everything but a headwind.

smyith-I think eventually we'll see a fast OS driver from DD but I couldn't say for certain. I just know the US speed 7-ish fairway is next.

I've been throwing a fuzion trespass for awhile now, I do like it, but it still doesn't seem as brainless as throwing my destroyers. Destroyers seem to be more predictable, as you can OAT them more with less risk, and expect more fade back.
Anyone else feel this way?

I do think Trespasses can be more accurate, but it seems that you have to be actually good to do it vs just tossing a destroyer.

I've been throwing a fuzion trespass for awhile now, I do like it, but it still doesn't seem as brainless as throwing my destroyers. Destroyers seem to be more predictable, as you can OAT them more with less risk, and expect more fade back.
Anyone else feel this way?

I do think Trespasses can be more accurate, but it seems that you have to be actually good to do it vs just tossing a destroyer.

But...don't you...want to be good...?? I agree with you and the ability to OAT a Destroyer vs a Trespass...which is the reason I like the Trespass. I try to stay away from OAT unless needed to hit a specific line. I wasn't a big fan of high speed drivers until the Trespass because I feel that you can throw it like you would a moderately OS fairway. Love this thing!

I have a lucid that I picked up used

are these things a bit like a star tern? I have put this on a hyzer to get straight or slight tern.

Latest posts