• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] EMac Signature Buzzz SS

Doss got the elite-x avenger too...I doubt many of those things sell.

i forgot about that. they did at first but dies quickly after some newer molds got released. im surprised they haven't given him a putter yet. with his unique putt it would be very fitting. hes gotta win another one. i am a nate doss fan, like his play style.

I really think that this is just a marketing ploy. I just went back and double checked his "In The Bag," and not once does he mention throwing an SS Buzzz. His understable mid of choice is the Meteor, or at least that's what he mentions. Not only that, but I think that it's an unnecessary gimmick. I think that there are plenty of people who will but it out of curiosity or because it's now widely available and reasonably priced. And most collectors know that just because a name is on a disc, doesn't make them inherently more valuable. Just look at the Nate Doss Surge and Avenger. I might pay $1 more for a Doss Surge, but only because I think that they tend to be just slightly more grippy than the current runs.

But for a guy that is very supportive of the Z Buzzz in his videos I wish they would have given it to him.

I really think that this is just a marketing ploy. I just went back and double checked his "In The Bag," and not once does he mention throwing an SS Buzzz. His understable mid of choice is the Meteor, or at least that's what he mentions. Not only that, but I think that it's an unnecessary gimmick. I think that there are plenty of people who will but it out of curiosity or because it's now widely available and reasonably priced. And most collectors know that just because a name is on a disc, doesn't make them inherently more valuable. Just look at the Nate Doss Surge and Avenger. I might pay $1 more for a Doss Surge, but only because I think that they tend to be just slightly more grippy than the current runs.

That video was made quite a while back. I'm guessing that he has switched the discs he carries around some.

They already made buzz ss's as cfr discs, I had a glow one. They do fly dead straight when new, with pretty much no fade. So now they are just going to make it a regular production disc.

The doss surge is the best imho. Nice dome and very grippy. One of my number one drivers.

I think I'll like the Buzzz SS. I don't care for the Meteor all that much and my ESP Buzzz is my turnover/anny midrange. Maybe the Buzzz SS will fill that spot nicer for me than a Meteor.

Exciting!

I'm just saying that the reason that the Doss Surges are more desirable is not because of the signature on it, it just happens to be the best feeling and best flying run that I've found. I'm sure that Eric M has an SS in his bag now, but I think that his signature disc should have been one of his go-to molds. I bet if you asked him what is favorite disc is, it would be a Force, Predator, Challenger, or Buzzz.

I am just glad to see the Buzzz SS in regular production now. It will compliment the Buzzz perfectly.

I have one of the fundraiser SS's and I'm glad to see that more people will be able to finally give it a toss. It's my Buzzz of choice in non-snow conditions (it's white). It is a little domier than your standard buzzz but I think it's very comfortable in the hand and it finishes straighter than standard Buzzzes, at the cost of just a touch of HSS.

As for the Hornet, no way I'm replacing my wasps. They're money for predictable fade.

sounds to me like I can quit worring about losing my money beat buzzz now and just pick up a few of these and have them money out of the box...... in a perfect world. I'll give one a try I suppose.

I'm a fan of the Hornets! Discraft DEFINITELY filled the gap. Now.. I believe the only answer is to now make the Wasps and the Drones in ESP plastic and my mids will be complete. Discraft: "I mean, come on...":):)

Yes, the Buzzz SS. For people who just can't wait that extra week for their ESP Buzzz to wear in.

Latest posts