• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Emptying my bag in a field

I'm really surprised at the lack of shirtless people. At least 80% of golfers on the course locally have been shirtless this summer. Too hot for a shirt, plus I now have like the best tan ever. I probably won't put a shirt back on in the course till somewhere in October.

Just want to let yall know I am selling a sense of humor for 20 bucks.

I mean for real? One or two jokes abt things that are not important and people get all serious and ****. I could really give a **** less about his apparal. Loosen up people.

Oh so now that people are calling you out about your feminism, you're getting defensive? You're the one that started it :D

Apparently you were too distracted by other dudes outfits when you were in English class...:D

(In case the smiley faces don't translate it, I've been laughing at your posts this whole thread)

Last edited:
what's with the shirless play? after many years, I still don't get it. Nothing personal, just found a chance to vent.

Actually it was this guy. :|

Then I let you in on some technological advances in clothing and made another joke that you seemed to like.

If you think that not wanting to look like white trash is feminine then slap me and call me Shirley :)

yes yes i mis typed an a instead of an e

Last edited:
Wow, not wearing a shirt makes you look like white trash? First I've heard that. Note to teebob, guys don't have tits they have to cover up. Who gives a **** if a guy wears a shirt or not? Besides you? Hahah, damn man.

I'm neither metro nor white trash (my opinion, your's may differ) but I would often think that a guy w/o a shirt on is white trash... usually b/c they are and that's what a lot of WT'ers do.

on a hot day at a DG course I wouldn't think much of it.

Mike C...you...are white trash :eek:

(just a joke. don't jump on me. wanna see white trash? well, green trash? check out my avatar, that's trash)

I only wear a shirt all the time cause I look like a mini sasquatch. Or chia chest.
All joking asside, Man breasts scare me.

I was originally scared to watch the video of someone emptying their bag in a field. I thought it was going to be like 2 girls and a cup.

lol I dont think anyone is trying to insult anybody; its just a case of "who cares?" Mike C likes to go topless and in white socks and Midnight likes jorts. (So do I. I mean, Im in my 30s and in a relationship going on 12 years so, I just dont care anymore)

I wear white socks, and I like jean shorts. I always have, and I need pockets to put my wallet, cell phone, and keys, and knife in. I don't put anything I can't afford to loose, in my bag.

I'm really surprised at the lack of shirtless people. At least 80% of golfers on the course locally have been shirtless this summer. Too hot for a shirt, plus I now have like the best tan ever. I probably won't put a shirt back on in the course till somewhere in October.

As soon as I get the body to go shirtless, I will. Right now, its a work in process.

silly string about closeted issues. Couldn't help noticing though that's is so boiling hot out that his breath is visible. curiouser and curiouser.

Actually it was this guy. :|

Then I let you in on some technological advances in clothing and made another joke that you seemed to like.

If you think that not wanting to look like white trash is feminine then slap me and call me Shirley :)

yes yes i mis typed an a instead of an e

:doh: just wanted to say that it's better for all of us if we just keep our shirts on. Common courtesy. No big deal. Heck..I even thought the lesson on dry fits was better than what I could have said.

I should have also said that your drives look better than mine. Not much I can argue there. In fact.. I thought I learned a thing or two from them.

The socks.. well I thought that was a funny joke about me making a deal about something other than what the thread is about. I got it, laughed and felt bad about hijacking your thread (ok.. not really). But then....

insults fly left and right about some really dumb stuff. As I said in my first post.. don't take it personal, just play the game. Leave your shirt home if you want. I really doubt someone will pull you over for it or stop playing the game because of it.

Let's not forget though, that this is a place where we log in to have fun, learn something and maybe even try to make the sport better. Loosing your cool on the internet is pointless. I normally ignore stuff that goes sour on the internet but this time I felt like writing because somehow it started with a side comment I made. I apologize. I also thank those who tried to rescue this thread and hope the temperatures in the air and in the duscussion drop for the remainder of the summer, since the game will be easier to play and the humor is usually pretty good.

"the one who has the most fun wins"

Anonymity, inferiority complexes(maybe), and poisonous cliques.. Welcome to the internet.
Who cares what someone else wears? I'm play DG to play not to check out dudes. (<- look what i did)

Latest posts