• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Enforcer-Speculation and discussion thread

Looking forward to trying out the two 169 Lucid Enforcer's I just picked up. Love my Trespass but not stable enough for windy days. Work's getting in the way of me throwing plastic once again!

Three rounds down playing with the Enforcer. Fortunately, there was some wind this weekend to test my new meathooks. Fantastic wind driver that will add some confidence in headwinds. Laughs at wind and any attempt to anhyzer. Definitely not as long as my Trespass but it will be interesting to see how this disc seasons over time. Lawn dart style booming hyzers are fun with the Enforcer. The only issue I have with this disc is throwing it along with my Trespass's. Before throwing, you need to remind yourself which weapon you've chosen. They feel VERY similar yet they are completely different discs. The Trespass's in my bag have seasoned into neutral drivers with easy distance. The Enforcer requires some serious sauce and some height to see any glide. This disc demands to be man handled. Enforcers in bio fusion plastic may be the ticket. The Enforcers I purchased in lucid plastic won't be losing any stability anytime soon.

So force vs. enforcer... 175g Z force vs. 168 and 172 lucid enforcer

Coming from the viewpoint of: 475-500' BH/ 400-415' FH

Feel: Enforcer feels almost identicle to a force. Doing a blind feel test I could literally tell 0 difference between a Z force and a Lucid enforcer. The lucid plastic is a little tackier and slightly more flexible.

Flight:
>RHBH- first throw with 172 enforcer has surprising amount of beef and a nice skip at the end. 168 has a nice forward fade compared to the 172. The 168 is quite similar in flight to the 175 force that has been beaten in a little though the enforcer seems to have a tad more glide (probably due to weight difference).

>RHFH- Throw hard and flat the enforcer will handle A LOT of power. Flight reminds me of a beat up nukeOS. Whenever I am throwing max D FH I force a little anny and the enforcer did beautifully. HSS is much less wonky than my Z force. With the force there is random times where it will lose its HSS and burn (reason I picked up the enforcers).

Overall impression: I am comfortable putting the 168 enforcer in the bag immediately and have done so. Dynamic did an awesome job on the lucid plastic and I am eager to see how the enforcer beats in over time.

Enforcer sounds interesting. Hopefully something to kick the XCal and D1 out the bag at the same time.

Got out and threw my 173g Enforcer half a dozen rounds and some field throws in ~15mph wind. It is pretty much spot on how my XCal flies (fh & bh). Definitely a click more OS than my D1's. So far it looks very trustworthy into wind. My fh was a bit more likely to hold it's hss turn on anhyzer release. With a bit of time I coul prob work it out.

My 172g First Run Lucid Enforcer is pretty much exactly like my Z Force with a bit more glide. I'd rate it a 12/4.5/0/4 ... definitely a nice OS Trespass type feel and flight.

I have the same disc 172 Lucid first run. I am loving it so far. Haven't pulled it out too often, but whenever I do it is money. It's not my max distance disc, but I can control this thing oddly well, so it has earned a place in the bag.

I am noticing the same thing; a slightly workable HSS and a rock solid LSS. Definitely a beef Destroyer, XCal, or Z Force kind of disc - and I think it will be capable of some big distance when broken in and/or in Fuzion. I've thrown the Prodigy X1 as well and the Enforcer is just a notch less OS and a notch slower - but a far more versatile (and longer) wind fighting option. I'm normally ~400ft max with a Trespass and I'm getting 20-30ft less with the Enforcer but far better wind resistance. I think alot of Forces will be replaced with the Enforcer.

I have the same disc 172 Lucid first run. I am loving it so far. Haven't pulled it out too often, but whenever I do it is money. It's not my max distance disc, but I can control this thing oddly well, so it has earned a place in the bag.

Great disc. This thing always comes back. I've thrown my C-PD on a windy day and if it had a little anhyzer it would ride that turn for a good distance. The Enforcer won't hold an anny very long at all and will always finish strong right. I'd only use it on a windy day, but there's at least one hole on my local course that I need it to make sure I stay out of the swamp/OB.

I've been throwing the Enforcer quite a bit in the last week and I've come to appreciate the beef - one of the more OS distance drivers I've thrown (up there with the GL Stiletto IMO). You need the arm to get distance (and height!) but it's rock solid when it comes to resisting headwind - it can also do some of the same lines you see EMAC throwing with the Scythe in the Youtube test videos (the low sweeping hyzers) or more conventional distance (straight with fade) lines. Got one in Fuzion coming to see if I can get a little more glide and pair the two with my Trespasses and Swords.

Picked up a Fuzion GBO Enforcer - and it too is hella beefy ... perhaps a bit more glide than the First Run Lucid, but they are very very similar. I'm getting Champ Firebird type stability with S-PD type distance, they are crazy fast.

I'm seriously considering picking a couple of these up. I want something that feels like the trespass, glides like the trespass, gets distance like the trespass, but is more overstable, fights wind better, and will take more power on a sidearm throw. Is this the disc I need? I currently throw my trespasses at about 400' on the course...not open field max d. I have been using the stiletto which I love but I have to work quick flex lines. I would rather have something that has the same/similar HSS but won't decide to fade out on me so soon. Will I be taking my stiletto out of the bag and using a max weight lucid enforcer for my big OS duties and a170 fuzion for the gap between that and my max weight fuzion trespass? Will I still need my stiletto? Will this give me something I dont have?....You guys get the point. Thanks!

I'm seriously considering picking a couple of these up. I want something that feels like the trespass, glides like the trespass, gets distance like the trespass, but is more overstable, fights wind better, and will take more power on a sidearm throw. Is this the disc I need? I currently throw my trespasses at about 400' on the course...not open field max d. I have been using the stiletto which I love but I have to work quick flex lines. I would rather have something that has the same/similar HSS but won't decide to fade out on me so soon. Will I be taking my stiletto out of the bag and using a max weight lucid enforcer for my big OS duties and a170 fuzion for the gap between that and my max weight fuzion trespass? Will I still need my stiletto? Will this give me something I dont have?....You guys get the point. Thanks!

And, how is the stability and glide for the enforcers between plastics?

The Enforcer is pure beef. It sounds like you're looking for something more along the lines of a Boatman or a Giant. I think they have more of that glide that you're looking for.

Yes, I clicked the box that this is an old thread. Sorry for the bump.

I took mine out for a round and loved it. Totally agree with the "sneaky long" statement. Its beefy, but flies way better than my bottom stamped Star Destroyer, so I replaced it. Its the first true OS disc that didn't make me feel like a noob.

I was wondering if anyone has beat one of these up pretty good and how it flies?

so enforcer still not as beefy as the beefiest star destroyer?
ranger what plastic did u have?

so enforcer still not as beefy as the beefiest star destroyer?
ranger what plastic did u have?

The beefiest star destroyer is a hard thing to compare to. There so many different destroyers and it's not an easy disc to pick up off the shelf and throw.

I've thrown the lucids pretty extensively and I would say they are pretty darn beefy. They are substantially more beefy than the G* destroyers and they are more beefy than the early run TP giants. Also more beefy than P.E. Villains.

However, they aren't stiletto beefy.

Latest posts