• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Enforcer-Speculation and discussion thread

I have a Moonshine Enforcer (175) and I'm pretty convinced that I can have better results throwing a stone. That thing is just way too much for both of my arms. I didn't bother with other plastic variations after that experience...

If you can handle the enforcer. As in you easily throw over 325 feet the biofuzions are less os. If you can find some light ones they are easier to handle.

The enforcers in other plastics are beefy and badass not for the faint of heart.

The speed of this disc is pretty incredible.

Has someone here really beat lucid or fusion Enforcer? How does it fly with some serious wear?

I'm thinking about switching Pd2 to Enforcer.

Has someone here really beat lucid or fusion Enforcer? How does it fly with some serious wear?

I'm thinking about switching Pd2 to Enforcer.
Depends of course on your power level, but if you look at tourney videos you can see Wysocki and Moulton (among others) throwing hyzer flips with moderate turn with both plastics. If you can get PD2 to turn, I'm sure you can do the same with Fuzion Enforcer after beating it enough.

Generally though, the premium Enforcers are pretty similar to the OS (not the crazy OS freaks) Destroyers.

Depends of course on your power level, but if you look at tourney videos you can see Wysocki and Moulton (among others) throwing hyzer flips with moderate turn with both plastics. If you can get PD2 to turn, I'm sure you can do the same with Fuzion Enforcer after beating it enough.

Generally though, the premium Enforcers are pretty similar to the OS (not the crazy OS freaks) Destroyers.
Ok sounds great! I'm going to get some Enforcers!

no one is throwing hyzer flips with the enforcer. it might be the saint pro that you are seeing.

and if they are it is really seasoned.

sounds like the new defender is similiar to the e but less os.

well if it does flip over he has beat it in. or is releasing on a anny to begin with. actually think this is what you are seeing.

anyhow back to the enforcer a great disc. if the dd could get their head out of thier ass and make a air plastic version that was even more os than the heavier ones it could be hyzer flipped.

yeah by the way I have a 159 gram air enforcer that is more os than my 165 lucid, bio, etc.

so send me a pm if you want it for cheap. would be great for the jap open.

He has like 500-550' straight line power. We think it's beefy, to him he doesn't care. He just flips it. Might be beat in a little, might not...I'm sure he could flip some off the shelf ones. He does have some OS discs too.

I've had a set of Enforcers in my bag since they came out, one in Fuzion and one in a Milky Opaque Lucid. I've thrown the Fuzion more and it has beat in real nicely. It's still a head wind discs for sure (I live in Illinois, I deal with wind a lot) but I now get some decent turn out of the Fuzion one in substantial (10+mph) headwinds. No turn and burn, and definitely no hyzer flip without wind assistance, but they do beat in to be workable and a little longer over time.

I've been testing Fuzion Enforcers (168, 171, 173) for two weeks now. They really feel like speed 12 TeeBird. Crank it hard -> always straight to fade.

Even the disc's profile is something that TeeBird could be with more speed. Great disc!

I throw them in lucid and they really fly like speed 12 teebirds, only 60-80ft longer (flatish aj birds that is). Sure they fade 15ft more but that's close enough. I've had my longest golf shots with them just because I can trust them like I trust the birds. Perfect disc really.

They beat in like flatish birds do, some turn and slight forward fade. They still penetrate the air to get there instead of gliding there, if that makes sense. Can be shaped even on bigger lines but good angle control is a must.

My longest flat ground throw ever was actually a distance flex shot with a Fluid Enforcer. I can always throw a good FH shot 400-425 but on days where my shoulder and knee feel good 500 is still a possibility with a good throw with an Ape/Giant/Force etc. and I'm the field about three months ago I had been hitting 450 all day on golf lines, so I tried a couple distance lines and it really surprised me.

Too bad they aren't making that plastic anymore, Fluid drivers are some of my favorite in the wet.

Fluid sucked for me in the enforcers. had some first runs that were meathooks.. wish I hadn't returned them.

but..what about the prime plastic in the enforcers.. once it comes out.

Enforcer with outlaw tooling

I bought 1 out of 14 produced. Maybe willing to sell. What is this disc worth?

I bought 1 out of 14 produced. Maybe willing to sell. What is this disc worth?

Are you saying that it is a Dynamic Discs Enforcer with Legacy Outlaw tooling? If so, then your statement makes no sense, because Enforcers and Outlaws are produced by different manufacturers

Are you saying that it is a Dynamic Discs Enforcer with Legacy Outlaw tooling? If so, then your statement makes no sense, because Enforcers and Outlaws are produced by different manufacturers

Legacy and DD were both working on drivers with the unofficial name of Outlaw. Legacy got to PDGA approval shortly before DD, so DD switched names to Enforcer.