• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

European Open 2016

So somebody said they were "disappointed" and another said the "preferred" something 'other'. I see no need for your white knight tactics here.

Honestly your right. The posts I quoted didn't merit the attitude of my response.

I stand by what I said in my initial post, I still think it's true, but I don't think the guys i was quoting were very good examples of the attitude Im talking about

I do not appreciate the tone you added to my comment . Did you see the Konopiste Open footage? That was far superior to the edited coverage of the European Open. If they are going to do it, they should do it properly.

Its funny to me because your right, my initial post really was out of line in comparison to the post of yours I was quoting. But this follow up post is a perfect example of the attitude I was talking about. Its fine to say you don't like the EO coverage. I honestly thought it was great. I def prefer commentary over no commentary, but other then that I think it was great, and my preference for commentary isn't right or wrong, its just my preference. But you feel the need to say that because the video isn't up to your personal subjective standard they shouldn't be publishing video AT ALL. Do I really need to,explain why that's a ridiculous attitude?

To the person filming the EO round coverage: Fwiw, imop.... Please learn to frame the player so we can see the player's entire body when they throw any shot except for a putt. Those upclose, half body, blurry background shots were hard to watch. During putting, please try to frame the player and the basket so we can easily follow the disc without you having to pan. And please.... either buy a new lense (or use a higher aperture) so more of the landscape is in focus or learn to focus on the fly once the disc is released. Thank you for the coverage, but the camera work was very amateurish so far.

AndyJB said:
Jussi hyped up his DGWT like it was going to forever change disc golf, and honestly, it's just been more of the same. That's not hate, it's called an opinion. And everyone has their right to it, free coverage or not.

Its really on jussi. I mean what has he really done to separate his coverage of these events? Im not seeing it.

The thing I can't really wrap my brain around is why all the hate is exclusively geared toward SpinTV productions. Every other dg media outlet does great work, Jamie and company are terrible, appearantly.

Lol. Ever hear of anyone who does anything social media in 2016? Imagine if DG actually had viewers!
Apparently not...

Man, Jussi needs to get it together. No hooters girls carrying the scoreboard and what's with all the people on the course? What are they doing? watching disc golf?

Wow Paul crushed it today. Cool to see his McBeast mode gear finally kick in. Can't wait to see the round video

Anyone else feel like Catrina doesn't like to play on the men's cards?

Latest posts