• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] F2 Bizzard Champion Condors

20121121_124108.jpg

i got my condor today... domey crap!! its got a poppy dome and its gummy. well,itll be a ok catch disc i guesa

That's too bad... I'm curious how the 200g Blue and 194 Lime I ordered will be. Doesn't look like I will be finding out until Friday now. Did you try throwing it yet?

might be even better disc but domey not so much for rollers. i'll test it out once my disc shows up.

yeah, i haven't thrown my dx condors for rollers but i wouldn't mind some dome for backhand shots. can you hook it up with a profile pic? is the dome gradual, or are you talking mad max beyond thunderdome?

Definetly more overstable than my dx probably due to the dome, but man does it fly nice. Same ridiculous glide.

Got a pair of 199g in today. Haven't had a chance to throw them yet. Definitely have a good pop top dome to them. I can't imagine even more glide on these suckers.

Latest posts