• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fade Tourney Bag $35 Get 1 Quick

yeah i don't think the garden deli combo i have looks girly...and for straps, the innova straps by hero are very comfortable and only 25 bucks...

Use RIT Dye to dye fabric? Crazy!

Actually, I'm not sure the bag material is easily dyed. Though they stain from coke and coffee easily enough.

I believe that they are $45 at Marshall Street and you get a free 5 dollah disc.

(It does say Touring bag but I don't see a diff.)

Day 1 of the tourney bag. It is so big (echo echo echo)...Pics soon.

I like the gay colors for one reason only, dark colors like black and blue attract mosquitoes. Come on, you can't go wrong with wild banana?

Yippee! My Wild Banana Crunch Box came in the mail today! Why do I want cereal all of a sudden?

I went home to wait on mine...had not showed so I came back to work. :(

Wouldn't you know it though, the damn mailman who never shows up before 5pm delivered at noon...and not a damn thing I wanted either.

A watched pot truly will not boil. I am waiting on my Instep basket too...got extra chain and everything waiting...even a neat idea for a chain ring (gonna try it before I disclose).

Got mine in today along with a couple understable discs-- 169 Road Runner and a 150 Valkyrie, which is my first 150 class driver. That thing really got away from me today during some practice throws. It seems a lot more sensitive than heavier drivers to angle of release and nose angle. Anyone have any tips for this disc?

Got mine in today along with a couple understable discs-- 169 Road Runner and a 150 Valkyrie, which is my first 150 class driver. That thing really got away from me today during some practice throws. It seems a lot more sensitive than heavier drivers to angle of release and nose angle. Anyone have any tips for this disc?
The 150s are finesse discs.....If you have a big arm, only throw at 80%, and make sure you're throwing dead flat (try pressing down on your thumb for BH throws). Also, more spin tends to keep them from getting too weird. Oh, and you really, really don't want to throw it into any kinda wind. The 150s are super sensitive to wind-flip, too.

Once you get the hang of the finesse throw, though, you'll LOVE the 150 Valk for thread-the-needle and anhyzer shots.

Stop drinking that hateraide, playa. The blueberry goes great with my purple minx pimp coat.