• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fav Fairway Drivers?

Well I'm gonna go pick up a DX Teebird then sooner rather then later. Add to the discs I want lol...

Mine would be the River. I carry 3 (2 GL and 1 opto). A flat GL that is easy to hyzer flip or turnover, a opto that's just dead straight and a domey GL that has a nice fade. Got my first ace on Saturday with the domey GL btw:hfive:

TB+ and Eagle L are my favorites right now. I like the straight to flex flight of the eagle and I love the straight line with a TB+ that has little fade. Eagle is a little longer than the TB+ but the TB+ I can throw on a lazer!

I went with Rivers for a little while, but lately I've gone back to my TLs.

The bad thing about rivers, is they have so much glide they don't handle ceiling shots very well. I have a stable champ TL and an understable star TL and they work wonders.

If I didn't like the rim of teebirds (shallow and small, feels awkward in my hand), which would you guys recommend for a headwind fairway driver?

right now im throwing an OL and GL River. i live the GL a little more, its always flown a little bit farther and more accurate for me :)

right now im throwing an OL and GL River. i live the GL a little more, its always flown a little bit farther and more accurate for me :)

GL River is the more understable of the two...hint, hint.