• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite online disc shop. And why?

I enjoy PrimeDiscs, Disc Nation, Marshall Street among many others, but I am riding the DiscGolfCenter train. Especially when you can view the individual tye-dyes now.

I've placed many orders with http://www.discgolfcenter.com/ and have always been happy. Exact weight and color. Their rewards program is great. And free shipping on $12 minimum order is the best deal out there.

I think http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/catalog/ has the lowest online prices, but you need to hit $35 to qualify for free shipping. No rewards program.

I've recently hopped on the http://primediscs.com/ bandwagon with the specials they've been running and the "DGCR" promo code keeps getting me free DVDs. They have a reward program but it's cumbersome and has limited selections.

And I'll toss out another shout out to Jason at http://stores.ebay.com/Action-Sportz-Disc-Golf I've ordered multiple times from him and he's always been super nice.

ERic

primediscs.com- fast shipping, low prices, good deals monthly, free dvds and minis with "DGCR" promo code

discgolfcenter.com- free shipping, fast shipping, low prices, best selection

Action Sportz- ebay store- best prices overall

I have to admit that I don't use online vendors since I live about 2 miles from Discnation's Austin store. The Discnation guys are really good guys. They will let you throw any disc you want before you buy it and they sponsor numerous local mini's and tournaments here in the Austin area. I have been impressed and would highly recommend them.

ONLINE: Disc Golf Center -- pick my weight and color from what they have in stock, free shipping, discounts the more I buy

LOCAL: Pro Shop @ Shelby Farms (Memphis, TN) or Wall Doxey State Park (Holly Springs, MS)

I have to admit that I don't use online vendors since I live about 2 miles from Discnation's Austin store. The Discnation guys are really good guys. They will let you throw any disc you want before you buy it and they sponsor numerous local mini's and tournaments here in the Austin area. I have been impressed and would highly recommend them.

Fly before you buy is very cool. If I had anything like that lord knows I would never be stuck with any of Quest's crap. I'm going to Austin in January, can't wait, hope to pay Discnation a visit.

That has got to be awesome. Dont know if you could have it any better with buying discs. I've actually heard good things about Discnation ... Ill have to give them a try at some point.

The closest specialty disc shop to me is about 50 or 60 some miles north Screw you discinator

Hey it is tough, especially when there is a lot of traffic. It can sometimes take an extra 2 or even 3 minutes to get there.:D

Another vote here for Clearwater. Placed order on Monday--got shipment on Friday. Not bad for free shipping durring a holiday week. Maybey a good question would be to see if anyone has had any negative ecperiences with onnline DG vendors?

I have to throw out props for Disc Golf Center. Put in my first order with them last Thursday night, the box was sitting on my porch Monday evening. That's impressive for holiday season. Exact weight and colors I wanted, with free shipping. In my online survery I thanked them for being a sponsor on this sight. My next order(which is a week away) I will try Prime.

I have to give a vote to both Gottagogottathrow and discgolfcenter. The service from gottagogottathrow is special, he has called me every time I have ordered and spends time with you going over weights and colors. He has also sent time recommending discs for my wife and we changed an order then on the phone. Great personal service. The thing I like most about Discgoldcenter is being able to see what you are ordering. Especially nice when ordering dyes.

I was really impressed with discgolfcenter (pick your weight and color) so I ordered a Super Stupid Soft Gateway putter. It came with the right weight and color, but wrong S count - it was just Soft: a bit stiff, whereas the SSS is total flex, can literally be bent in half and retain it's shape. No biggie, I still like the putter, probably better than I would have liked the SSS, but it wasn't what I wanted. So, when I ordered Xmas presents I went to Prime Discs - http://www.primediscs.com These guys are awesome. Free shipping with $30+ order and it was here FAST, 2 days. I bought my son a starter set: Fade Lite bag, two 150 class Lightning discs, and a 10M Brick for less than $30. I had to buy a sticker to push the total over $30 for free shipping. My friend got a $50 Prime Gift Certificate which came with two free DG DVDs and, of course, free shipping. These guys are on it and Boss fast!

My two favorite are Discgolfcenter.com and MarshallStreetDiscGolf.com.
Disc golf center because of all the reasons that have been listed.
But if you are looking for a wider variety you have to go with Marshall Street. While you can't pick the exact weight and color they have the greatest variety of discs. And many of their comments about the discs are good for a chuckle.

Discgolfcenter.com : Pick the exact weight and free shipping. Customer service has been great when I needed it. Also can earn discounts the more you order.

Marshallstreetdiscgolf.com: Great selection. Shipping is cheap and always prompt. Anytime Ive had a problem Jason has always went above and beyond what you would expect for customer service. Also, they have given great advice when I have called to discuss new products and what not.

Gottagogottathrow.com: Easy to work with, great selection, and often get free minis with your order.

Ive ordered from other sites but the above three is the only ones that I use at this point.

another thumbs up vote for disc golf center.

they have a great selection of discs with a very user friendly interface, lets you see exactly how many discs are in stock, what weight, and what color as well as pics of all the custom i-dyed discs so you know exactly what you are ordering. free shipping on orders over $12, and an excellent reward system that increases over time as you buy.

great site, fast (free) shipping, and great customer service.
nothing but positive experiences with DGC!

I was comparing the prices between Marshall Street and Prime Discs by using Raging Inferno DT as a benchmark. Prime's shipping cost is 3 bucks and I was shocked to see MS's shipping (or process fee as they call it) costing 7 bucks! What gives? I'm living at NY and its only the next state there.

7 bucks? geez, I can get better shipping deal at ebay or PRIME!!

Latest posts