• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite online disc shop. And why?

I was comparing the prices between Marshall Street and Prime Discs by using Raging Inferno DT as a benchmark.
Be very careful using Quest products as a benchmark. They must have had some sort of end-of-year clearance to the dealers because just about everyone was slashing prices on most of their Quest stuff in December. I see that Prime still has their prices at clearance levels.

ERic

marshall st because they kick back a percentage to our club, prime because i've known steve a good while and believe strongly in his contributions to the game.

My absolute favorite place to get discs online is www.discaroo.com. It isn't a traditional disc shop, it's more of a disc trading site, but I use it to get nearly all the discs I want. In addition to trading discs, they have a currency (discaroo dollars) on there you can purchase and use to buy discs or you can sell discs for discaroo dollars and in turn use them to buy discs you want. After a tournament where I cash, I always end up with discs I don't like or don't throw and this is the perfect solution to that problem.

I've also done business with Jason on www.stores.ebay.com/Action-Sportz-Disc-Golf and highly recommend him. His prices are outstanding and shipping is the cheapest I've seen on eBay.

marshall st because they kick back a percentage to our club, prime because i've known steve a good while and believe strongly in his contributions to the game.

See,that's what I'm sayin. Prime is my favorite I think,no need to go any where else :)

I was shocked to see MS's shipping (or process fee as they call it) costing 7 bucks! What gives?

Got PM from Dave and was told that it was errors on that certain products. It happens. He pointed out that the actual rate was suppose to be 6 bucks anyway.

Other than that, MS are alright since they have some products that others do not and love their email newsletters. :rolleyes:

I really like Marshall Street's personality. Where else could you buy a disc in "Leprotic Green" or "Sissy Pink"? :D

I only buy from these two places...

Disc Golf Center: Great selection; Love being able to pick exact color & weight combination; Customer rewards program; Free shipping; Fast shipping; Awesome customer service. (Thanks for the free calendar Wade!)

Gotta Go, Gotta Throw: Very good selection; Have some products other sites don't carry (i.e. Bite shoes); Great deals on X-Outs; Reasonable shipping costs; Good shipping time; Responsive customer service.

Free shipping, eh? Well that alone is a good enough reason to shop at Disc Golf Center, unless you're buying a bunch of discs at once. Good to know.

I am a big fan of Discgolfcenter.com

But recently i started shopping at Discgolfvalues.com
He has TONS of x-outs and rare discs.
I actually think he works at innova so he gets great picks on xouts and that stuff.

I don't know if an ebay seller would count, but I've bought from a guy on Ebay many times. His Ebay name is frisbeerancher. I recommend him all the time, he usually has good deals on sets.

I like DiscGolfCenter.com simply for the free shipping! I also like dealing with David McCormack on eBay. He cut me a sweet deal on 3 SSS magics. For $25 I received the 3 magics, an Assassin, and a mini. I was super happy!

disc golf center. I think that they get a large share of the market and other companies need to do more to be competitive with them. They get my business.

disc golf center. I think that they get a large share of the market and other companies need to do more to be competitive with them. They get my business.

Totally agree.

I also deal alot with Lars over at LS Discs.

He mainly runs an ebay store but he always has sick CFR stuff and a huge inventory.

I don't know if an ebay seller would count, but I've bought from a guy on Ebay many times. His Ebay name is frisbeerancher. I recommend him all the time, he usually has good deals on sets.

Wow! Frisbeerancher has over 1100 discs on ebay right now!

Disc Golf Station in Texas has been really great so far. They communicate well and try to zero in on my wants and needs. Free shipping, reward points, works with you on the weight you want. I'm impressed.

yea it just depends on who has what i want. I like to look at DGCenter, Marshall Street, Prime, Gotta Go, Clearwater. I figure between those 4 I'll find what I want. My favorite site has to be a tie between DGCenter and Marshall Street. I use DGCenter a lot to compare ratings and Marshall Street has some helpful reviews. Obviously the DGCenter free shipping is a plus, but this past summer Marshall street had a great 5 dollar disc deal with 25 dollar purchases.

So I ordered online 9 times this past season here is the breakdown

1 - GottaGoGottaThrow - didn't really know about the other stores yet
1 - Disc Golf Value - best innova x-out prices
1 - DGcenter - free shipping, and really great site. great layout that helps you get what you want and of course their flight ratings.
1 - LSDiscs - pretty much only ordered from them because I was registering for a tournament and I was getting charged for shipping anyway... actually ended up just going to their store (basement) and picking up my order, i live 30 minutes from them.
1 - DynamicDiscs - 1 day shipping from these guys since I live in Kansas... guy who runs it is quick to communicate. Their store is on Ebay, but I advise you to place your order by email because he gives a pretty good discount, pretty much he passes on savings from ebay fees, but I got like 3 dollars off on my disc. They have, IMO, the best selection on ebay. Also like them because you get EXACTLY what you see.
1 - HeroDiscsUSA - haha... they have japan open discs...
3 - MarshallStreet - It may have been the free 5 dollar disc with $25 deal that on this past summer. They are pretty good about getting you exactly what you want, and I have called in several times and they have been very helpful. Favorite part of their site is their reviews... they can be helpful.

Latest posts