• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite putter

I have a 172g Aviar and I hate it. It could be a teeth marks on it when I missed a couple of 8 footers or the crushed edge from me stomping it after missing a 5 footer.

Then, I realized that it wasn't the putter. It was my arm.

I'm having it removed tomorrow.

If that doesn't work, the brain goes next.

Woodpecker<<<worst putter around

http://www.discraft.com/vid/html/mediaplayer.html

check out the putting confidence program with Mark Ellis.

Rhyno all the way. Inside of about 50'!!!

175 Magnet Pro D for most all putts. I also have a 170 millennium soft putter putter that I use when the chains are being unkind.

I love my Magnets, but I tried a Titanic with is a Magnet is ESP Plastic, and I really like the feel and they way it grabs the chains. Also, the ESP Plastic will not beat up as fast as the Pro D. I have two on order right now.

I like beadless stuff. I also like a shallow rim. I use a wizard now, and like it, but I want to try out everything I can get my hands on. Challengers also work alright for me. So what else is shallow with a tiny-to-nonexistent bead?

Here's another vote for the JK Aviar.

I figure most of the main stream putters all work about the same, so it comes down to what feels right to you. The big bead Aviars fit my hand the way I like in a putter and I like the softer JK plastic.

My main putter is a Gateway Soft Wizard 175g it is super beat in. Short drives i use a Gateway Soft Magic 175g. Ive been messing around with a Gateway SuperSoft Wizard 162g which is working out pretty well. I just got a new Clear Gateway Evolution plastic Voodoo 175g at save the Ta-Ta's foundraiser at Jefferson Barracks which feels close to an aviar to me but im enjoying it. I also bought a R-pro Dart 175g when they came out and i just cant get used to it if any one else has one and has a tip on how to use it im all ears.

Where can i get an ESP Soft Magnet/ESP FLX Magnet?

Magnets are great but they just get beat wayyyy to fast. Im currently using my chamion classic Roc as my putter just because my soft magnet went from brand new to fully beat, in just a couple months

i use the classic roc..... i picked it up in the shop one day.
i really think it takes up too much room in my bag for something i dont use that much....

Gateway Voodoo

I throw an 'organic prototype' made of rubber and recycled material - the best putter I've ever thrown... not because of the material but the shape. This disc has no 'flashing' or 'bead'... it is ROUND and will go where you put it.

Latest posts