• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite putter

Where can i get an ESP Soft Magnet/ESP FLX Magnet?

Magnets are great but they just get beat way to fast. I'm currently using my champion classic Roc as my putter just because my soft magnet went from brand new to fully beat, in just a couple months

A few years ago they made a Z-Magnet . Its basically the Magnet in Champ plastic. They are very hard to find now. I have one, but I don't throw it. DGA has the Titanic which is made by Discraft for them in the Magnet mold, so the Titanic is the Magnet in ESP plastic. I just ordered two myself. Springdglover throws them, and he let me try them, and they fly nice and really grab the chains.

I use my Discraft ESP Zone Harbin Rat Classic stamped. It works well, straight shot usually always, and sinks so nicely. I have also been using a KC Pro Roc which is also working well as a back up putter. Many of my friends have been having DX Aviars and Classic Rocs, and it makes me want to get some of them!

For those of you who have never seen one, here is a Z-Magnet. Its a Magnet in Champ plastic:

zmagnet.jpg

Latest posts