• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Understable Mid?

Favorite Understable Midrange Disc?

• Stingray

Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Meteor

Votes: 30 20.1%
  • Comet

Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Glide

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Wolf

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Stratus

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Element

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Coyote

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • Hawk

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 32 21.5%

• Total voters
A meteor in flight is like watching a butterfuly crawl out of its cacoon and take it's first flaps into the sky. Beautiful.

You mean it flutters? Sounds like OAT.

:hfive: Nice one.

Stratus for strictly anny shots, but I picked up a couple of Meteors this winter and like what I'm seeing. Once my last Stratus wears out/disappears, it might not get replaced.

In the beginning I say it will be a meteor but now i use beat up dx rocs have 5 rocs in the bag best midrange in the game

A meteor in flight is like watching a butterfuly crawl out of its cacoon and take it's first flaps into the sky. Beautiful.

No truer words can be spoken, the disc has a rim like a Buzzz but flies like a Comet. Seriously is there anything better? Well except that new song by Kesha, its so catchy, like crack wrapped up in bacon.

"Dont stop making pop dj blow my speakers up tonight ima fight til we see the sun light tick tock on the clock but the party dont stop -no oh woah wo oh oh woah wo oh"

Lyrical genius.

Comet, I ditched every other understablish mid for it. If the Comet's too stable at 0 go Glide at -0.5 I think it flies like a less stable Comet, either is capable of amazingly deep annhyzers and big distance, as is a Skeeter (choice #3) but I find them touchy. The Meteor (#4) seems to be more of a straighter tracking disc but when it's gone over to annyville it's gone. Haven't thrown a core.

Slide the Panther in at #3 if you've got the arm, (less touchy/ more stable than the Skeeter) otherwise it might as well be a Buzzz.

Last edited:

Latest posts