• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Flat top,glidey putter

You know I like Prodigy and am a fan of the PA-4. Having said that, if the OP doesn't like shallow putters like the Colt, Stud, Proxy, and Envy, then he may not like the PA-4. But he should not just take my word for it, and should try to find a PA-4 in a store to feel in his paws...

You know I like Prodigy and am a fan of the PA-4. Having said that, if the OP doesn't like shallow putters like the Colt, Stud, Proxy, and Envy, then he may not like the PA-4. But he should not just take my word for it, and should try to find a PA-4 in a store to feel in his paws...

I didn't read the thread. Just the title.

Fossil or FF Wizard. Mold up flatter, but may be too stable for what you are looking for.

I think the Judge would be perfect, BUT, it is shallow like some of the others you mentioned.

The Macana is very mush like the Judge but deeper. I would probably try that. I practice putt with the Wizard, Judge, and Macana, and all feel relatively similar.

This is so easy, a Kastaplast Reko. Great putter.
This ^^^

For sure, just picked up the Reko...Best putter I've used so far. I say keep looking till something clicks for you. My wife thinks I'm nuts but I have lots of plastic that ends up just for practice...It's fun to check different molds out, and eventually one will "hit" you!! The Reko has smacked me upside the head...It's fantastic (for me)!!
Good Luck, enjoy the search!

I would give Macana a go. Fits your spec perfectly.

It is board flat, doesn't really have much shoulder, when new it is quite straight/stable and is definitely glider.

Damn it, didn't notice this was an old thread and OP already registered the Macana.

Well, that would still be my recommendation. :)

I don't know about the flat part, but "glidey" definitely describes the Dart from Innova, I still putt with my very beat in/US one and also use it for hyzer flip drives and shorter anni lines, feels great and grippy in the hand to me, and soft enough in the baseline plastic to grab chains and stick those PnA landings on sloped terrain

This is so easy, a Kastaplast Reko. Great putter.

My Main Putter is also a K3 Reko. But I don't think it has that much glide. But you can put a lot of power on it and it stays stable the whole time. It has a litte much fade for me some times, when thrown with less speed. On top of that: I am a mostly forehand player. The Reko is THE Forehand putter for me. The Berg is good forehand too, but is very very slow. :D

Latest posts