• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

I first went to purchase them and like the sextons. What I had in my cart wasn't there when I got all the info in but the restocked them like right away so I was able to pick up some. Looks like they stocked about 800 or so total between the two. I just got lucky and was on there at the right time and also was able to pick up 2 Sexybirds as well

teebird mold in the newest champ glow blend. I believe they are the same as the color glow cfr teebirds out last year.

Here is the link for anyone wanting to look at them (even though they're currently out of stock):

http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/champion-glow-teebird-jen-allen.html

I think the swirly Color Glow Champion plastic looks pretty sick. I'm sure there are some Sexybirds like that too although all the ones I've gotten in orders have just been blue or teal. I wish they would do some swirly color glow Thunderbirds like that. The Color Glows I've seen haven't been swirly at all.

You forgot about the Leopard, Eagle, Eagle-L, and Cheetah. You could probably add the Banshee to that list too.

You forgot about the Leopard, Eagle, Eagle-L, and Cheetah. You could probably add the Banshee to that list too.

And then if you add in what Innova molds for Discmania, Millennium and Hyzer Bomb, other companies just need to stop making drivers. They are fake drivers.

Here is the link for anyone wanting to look at them (even though they're currently out of stock):

http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/champion-glow-teebird-jen-allen.html

I think the swirly Color Glow Champion plastic looks pretty sick. I'm sure there are some Sexybirds like that too although all the ones I've gotten in orders have just been blue or teal. I wish they would do some swirly color glow Thunderbirds like that. The Color Glows I've seen haven't been swirly at all.

What weights were they?

Those look nice. But I still really admire my nybo's just about more than anything from a strictly aesthetics point of view.

The Nybo's are the most beautiful disc except for when they come out mud colored. I suppose that tends to happen when swirling colors.