• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Force Love

I find that my FH benefits from a lower weight disc, but the lowest i can find for the FORCE is a 160g Pro-D . . .how stable will that be?

Only use FH when i need to go right, Zone, Anax and Force are my only disc i FH. . .and i often use FH standstill to get out of trouble. . and i have found that a lower weight disc helps me when i throw FH

Anyone thrown the 5x forces? I lost my swirly esp a month ago and have been using a MF champ destroyer for the same slot. Picked up a 174g pink 5x yesterday; it's pop top domey and very overstable but with nice glide. A touch less turn than the destroyer, which is 176, domey, and very beefy itself.

Anyone thrown the 2020 Hannum swirly Z forces?

It was my first force, and I only have a few rounds and a bunch of field work in with it. In love it so much that I picked up a swirly TI a few days ago, and they have minor, but noticable differences in flight. Both are very high speed stable, and hold the angle of release for 80%+ of the fight before fade kicks in. The Hannum force fades hard, consistently, and is phenomenal for spike hyzers. The TI holds straight a little longer before a slightly more mellow, forward fade kicks in. Very workable.

On a flat to fade line the Hannum force is getting out to about 400-425' for me on flat ground, no wind. The TI in same conditions is getting out to about 425-475'. TI has a bit more dome than the Z, and a bit more glide.

I'm just curious if that difference is typical of Z and TI or if the Hannum run came out more stable than normal, like my Pierce buzzz did. Thanks!

Anyone thrown the 2020 Hannum swirly Z forces?

It was my first force, and I only have a few rounds and a bunch of field work in with it. In love it so much that I picked up a swirly TI a few days ago, and they have minor, but noticable differences in flight. Both are very high speed stable, and hold the angle of release for 80%+ of the fight before fade kicks in. The Hannum force fades hard, consistently, and is phenomenal for spike hyzers. The TI holds straight a little longer before a slightly more mellow, forward fade kicks in. Very workable.

On a flat to fade line the Hannum force is getting out to about 400-425' for me on flat ground, no wind. The TI in same conditions is getting out to about 425-475'. TI has a bit more dome than the Z, and a bit more glide.

I'm just curious if that difference is typical of Z and TI or if the Hannum run came out more stable than normal, like my Pierce buzzz did. Thanks!

The TS for the most part came out equal in stability or more OS across the board. My TS Force handles everything I throw behind it FH, whereas my FR McForce doesn't. My domey Skins Match ESP is close to the TS, but it's domey and my TS and McForce are flat.

The TS for the most part came out equal in stability or more OS across the board. My TS Force handles everything I throw behind it FH, whereas my FR McForce doesn't. My domey Skins Match ESP is close to the TS, but it's domey and my TS and McForce are flat.

Good to know, thanks! Looks like I just need to find a flat Z to fit between my Zeus and TI Force, and my DD lineup will be set.

Looking at the Forces OTB have in stock it looks like all of the Ledgestone Big Z is Domey. . . so less stable and glidey Force?

I will take the ZEUS out of the bag and put the FORCE back in . .looking for the "not SO stable and a good glide" FORCE

My 4x Z mcforce is flatter and workable right out of the box. Versus a swirly stock ESP that is far more OS. Which is weird because back in the day stock run Z's were more stable than ESP's, but dome can play a big factor in stability.

Looking at the Forces OTB have in stock it looks like all of the Ledgestone Big Z is Domey. . . so less stable and glidey Force?

I will take the ZEUS out of the bag and put the FORCE back in . .looking for the "not SO stable and a good glide" FORCE
Yes, you are correct. A nice and grippy Big Z with a good dome. A lot of glide and has a nice fade still. I can throw mine with a tiny hyzer and really get some distance. Not for headwinds though. Still, i highly recommend them.

So, folks with mortal arms are actually throwing these for a distance driver? It's been a couple years since I touched one but it certainly wasn't workable as a BH distance driver for me. I don't throw Destroyers either.

So, folks with mortal arms are actually throwing these for a distance driver? It's been a couple years since I touched one but it certainly wasn't workable as a BH distance driver for me. I don't throw Destroyers either.

throw a wraith

great if you throw far

crutch for noodle arms like ourselves

My Fly-Dye 172g FORCE is much less OS than my stack of 167g ZEUSes
Even for my slow arm the FORCE holds straight for a long time and have a very late fade

I use a flippy HADES for headwind.. a SURGE SS for distance. . a Fly-dye FORCE for hyzer distance and a Ti FORCE in STRONG winds