• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Foxbat

Actually the old Champ Sharks have Ontario engravings while the Shark3 has the same engraving (Rancho Cucamonga) found on the other "3" models.
I know about the Ontario Sharks. They were great. There reason you see the same tooling on the "3" molds is because they all share a top.

Got to hold one of these...

All I have to say is LOL.

Heard it flies good but for 'me' is felt funny in the hand. Like the Aero and Stingray had a love child.

It's domey abd kind of deep but has a thin rim like a stingray, hard to say its a 5 speed???

One thing I thought is it will be awesome though for long downhill shots you don't want to fade out. Has that appearance of a ton of glide and no fade. Like a fuse/comet type disc.

"Glides Through PDGA Approval"

Has Innova ever had anything denied by the PDGA or didn't sail on through?

It sounds like a disc that needs finesse. Which means DGCR will complain that it's too flippy.

Last edited:
Hopefully this works. I just picked two molds that I'm familiar with and another I saw in this thread and filled them in on the Inflight guide.

http://www.inboundsdiscgolf.com/con...d2=0201104&id3=0420120&id4=777921O&n=1139#Top

Edit: The link worked but the discs I selected didn't populate. Try it and enter the Foxbat. Very interesting how it has a little HS turn, but no LS fade at all.

Remember though that, until the disc comes out, inbounds is generally going by flight numbers and manufacturer description. Unless they got their hands on one early.

Remember though that, until the disc comes out, inbounds is generally going by flight numbers and manufacturer description. Unless they got their hands on one early.

What it really looks like they did was swap the HST and LSF from the Atlas. ;) Both are identical for distance as well.

People act like Innovas some huge company run my evil people , the ceo is 70+ and drives a minivan and will give you pointers in person if you catch him at the course. If Innova could afford a climate controlled production facility and consistent flow of the same plastic to create perfect discs every run they would. Im definitely going to try the foxbat and see what its all about.

What it really looks like they did was swap the HST and LSF from the Atlas. ;) Both are identical for distance as well.

It will be interesting to see the final.results of the disc. The flight path that's estimated now.does look different.

I'm just super happy with my mid setup that I probably won't bother... Even though it does sound right up my alley.

I got to see Harold throwing a Foxbat last weekend. I asked him what it was because it had great forward fade on a straight line. I'm pretty set in mid-ranges too, but I'll probably try it out.

Latest posts