• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Free hand turned wooden stash mini!

I did say one guess per person... I'll let that go for 24 hours (and only acknowledge a correct guess if it was that person's first guess). If by tomorrow at 2:10pm central, nobody has guessed I will allow second guesses. Anybody that has guessed a second time already doesn't count.

Always gotta have so many rules... just wanted something simple... was hoping it wasn't going to be too obviously easy...

:D

Some New Glarus brew.

MOON MAN!!!!

Sadly, no, If you have been paying attention, I've bee in Minnesota for over a week, If you expect me to make any amount of Moon Man last more than a week, you have sadly underestimated my Moon Man drinking ability. Yes I did bring some with me, yes I drank it all within the first 3 days. For anybody that is guessing New Glarus beer, I drank it all long before today.. :D thanks for playing

Sadly, no, If you have been paying attention, I've bee in Minnesota for over a week, If you expect me to make any amount of Moon Man last more than a week, you have sadly underestimated my Moon Man drinking ability. Yes I did bring some with me, yes I drank it all within the first 3 days. For anybody that is guessing New Glarus beer, I drank it all long before today.. :D thanks for playing

Seems like Pabst could be a good guess then, if you ran out of the good beer ;)

But then I thought of this:

can_web_stash_new.jpg

I should have guessed "a beverage"... that would have been technically correct and I'd have won for sure!!!

220px-Cliff_Clavin_in_Jeopardy.png

Guinness.
First thing that came to me.

Todd the Axeman. That's some right decent MN brew!

Shoot! Just a day off.

Good looking stuff man! If you come down this way this year PM me and let's get a round in!

Hurricane

I think I need to try making one of these (the minis not the punch) next time I dig out my lathe.

Latest posts