• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Dyes

ZZT40922.jpg

just do the ZZ across the whole disc would be awesome, if anyone doesnt know thats the keychain they throw to the people in the music videos, its the key to the badass hot rod ( ZZ top)

Totally want to try this. Just the inside circle. I think I could do it. But the disc would be a bugger to find. And I don't have a disc to try it on either.
2059r86.jpg

ZZ Top and Hammerfall both look feasible. The Hammerfall would look straight bitchin on a Northman.
I have a thing for Kraken, so I'm going to try to figure this out and do it in technicolor.
Krakenattack.jpg

I have a lot more, and am going to try to showcase a few ornate Yodas and B. Fetts soon as well.

I've got a few good Yoda images, if you want to consider them.

Since I am just getting started with dye techniques I will gladly take a look at anything you've come across. Not sure if I am talented enough to pull off anything difficult yet, but I won't hesitate to try.

This one would be good for fading/gradient work, as well as painting
yoda-dan-carman.jpg

These 3 are pretty basic
Yoda.png

Yodagif_595-1.jpg

Stencilyoda.jpg

I got more, but I will release them as my own dyes first.

ZZ Top and Hammerfall both look feasible. The Hammerfall would look straight bitchin on a Northman.
I have a thing for Kraken, so I'm going to try to figure this out and do it in technicolor.
Krakenattack.jpg

I have a lot more, and am going to try to showcase a few ornate Yodas and B. Fetts soon as well.

My son did a Kraken that turned out pretty good, but I don't have a pic of it. He's never put together an album of his dyes. He used the image off the bottom of his snowboard.

I'm going to try this one for a multicolor challenge. It might take awhile to figure out the layering and cut the masks.
SpiritualWallpapersOfRadhaKrishna.jpg

I haven't dyed a disc in about 3 or 4 months. Here's what I'm doing sometime this week. Got it cut already

nextcopy.jpg

ZZT40922.jpg

just do the ZZ across the whole disc would be awesome, if anyone doesnt know thats the keychain they throw to the people in the music videos, its the key to the badass hot rod ( ZZ top)

Me and my friend did a sweet looking zz top like your talking about and also an awesome van halen

Lol that was Cody. Had to go with the skip ace.. These are also cut by hand guys so their not perfect. But I got a vinyl cutter on the way!:)

Thx Billy, didn't mean to be "bringin' the hammer down", just wanted to see 'em. Nothing's ever perfect, handcut will always have it's place.

Lol no problem! My friend has that key chain and so we did zz top then all the other great bands.

Latest posts