• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Game on with Archon

you better start trademarking those names or something and then license them to the disc manufacturers

Baku is a giant cute dog in Monster Rancher:
B00320JDW6.04.sm.jpg

I will laugh my arse off if it's "a beginner friendly Vulcan, for easy distance with low power players in mind." Then they'll have to make a more beginner friendly Archon, then a beginner friendly version of that, and so on...

I will laugh my arse off if it's "a beginner friendly Vulcan, for easy distance with low power players in mind." Then they'll have to make a more beginner friendly Archon, then a beginner friendly version of that, and so on...

Eventually they will come out with a leopard...

It would be sweet, like a faster wraith, I hope it comes in pro

DGS: There is also a slightly less stable Wraith variant on the way, it will come in weights down to 158gms in Champion, Pro, or Star plastic.

Dave D did say they were filling holes in the driver chart, so I expect this to be the 11/12 5 -2 2

A faster Beast maybe? Or a less stable Wraith/Destroyer? Could be a good disc, we'll have to see..

aj

PS why do new discs never come in DX anymore? I love DX plastic

Because high speed drivers simply don't hold up for any amount of time in DX. The only low speed Innova release for some time, the Wedge, comes in DX.

Because high speed drivers simply don't hold up for any amount of time in DX. The only low speed Innova release for some time, the Wedge, comes in DX.

I wouldn't be asking it to hold up for a long time, more just to try it out. They make Wraiths and Destroyers in DX, why not the other stuff? Doesn't matter all that much to me just curious

aj

PS why do new discs never come in DX anymore? I love DX plastic
Doesn't have as much to do with not holding up as much as the ability to mold them and maintain integrity in the flight plate which is so thin with wide rimmed drivers. I believe that's why you see the lighter weights with R-Pro versus DX which is a stronger material for the flight plate to not puncture as easily.

Latest posts