• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Game on with Archon

Isn't that a millennium disc already? O-DS
When is Millenium going to come out with a disc that only ships in multiples of 10 because if you take your eyes off it you will lose it and forget all about it.

They could call it the O-CD.

[rimshot]

From dave

"The Archon is a speed 11 driver that is similar to the Wraith. Right now we haven't done enough testing to give it flight numbers to differentiate it. So far, the difference is our ability to make lower weights in Champion and Star. In Pro, I believe we will be able to get down to below 150gms. We haven't proven that yet. If I had to assign numbers as a guess, I would say 11,5,-2,2. That will be adjusted as we test more."

OMG IS THIS THE DISCRAFT EQUIVALENT OF THE SURGE SS?

...sorry someone had to say it...

Yea but the surge ss is a great long turnover driver this could have it's applications.

lol didn't mean to say it I think it will be useless - everybody just always asks the "X brand equivalent of Y" question so I decided to be the first for the Archon.

YOU HEAR THAT DGCR? I WAS FIRST! DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS!

From dave

"The Archon is a speed 11 driver that is similar to the Wraith. Right now we haven't done enough testing to give it flight numbers to differentiate it. So far, the difference is our ability to make lower weights in Champion and Star. In Pro, I believe we will be able to get down to below 150gms. We haven't proven that yet. If I had to assign numbers as a guess, I would say 11,5,-2,2. That will be adjusted as we test more."

If its like a Wraith I'm remotely interested...

If it's like the Wraith (which is like the Surge) but less stable, it could well be something like the Surge SS.

up until now Innova has had fairly straight forward names... but I don't know what to dye on this one

my guess is this is that understable wraith we have been hearing about, I could be interested as I like my wraiths for my understable high speed driver but something that would require less work for the same results would be pretty nice

Wraiths are understable :confused:

mine are beat pretty well and dont come back from an anhyzer line which is why i can then understable, that and they hyzerflip pretty well too. I am not saying they are for all people, but for me they fill that spot. I have found anything more understable for me gets a little unpredictable which is why I dont have a beast or sidewinder.

From dave

A 150 Class pro would be relatively unique. Unless he means R Pro :sick:

i really hope it's a speed 13! or maybe they're starting with speed 14s!!

:p

mine are beat pretty well and dont come back from an anhyzer line which is why i can then understable, that and they hyzerflip pretty well too. I am not saying they are for all people, but for me they fill that spot. I have found anything more understable for me gets a little unpredictable which is why I dont have a beast or sidewinder.

Sorry, I meant that as

Wraiths are Understable.

:confused::confused:

The way you wrote above (an understable wraith), I thought you meant wraiths were not understable.

Reading comprehension error is all, carry on.