• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Germany has over 100 courses!

I was trying to keep up with you ElementZ, updating the hole info based on the maps you're adding for all these courses but had to throw in the towel until I get back from my vacation. You're a machine!

Also, thanks for keeping things current! I have an entire list of courses in Iceland that need to be added, if you or anyone else have an interest in tackling that let me know and I can email you the stuff I have.

I was trying to keep up with you ElementZ, updating the hole info based on the maps you're adding for all these courses but had to throw in the towel until I get back from my vacation. You're a machine!

Also, thanks for keeping things current! I have an entire list of courses in Iceland that need to be added, if you or anyone else have an interest in tackling that let me know and I can email you the stuff I have.

I feel pretty accomplished, but there's still 100ish left to get to "current". Finland is nuts! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

I just hit Gold Uploader. First person aside from you to obtain that medal.

:hfive:

Last edited:

Paging mr sisyphus :)

Get rid of a couple of those bronze medals...;)

Estonia got 100th either end of the 2017 or start of the 2018. First one should be correct. Here You can see the list and other information: https://www.discgolfirajad.ee/

This is great, thank you! It will be a while until I can revisit this project (as I'm responsible for quarter/year-end reporting at work), but this list is a great resource to have.

Im from germany and we have not nearly 100 sadly... maybe less then 20 18 basket courses..its a huge pain to build a course here... most arent even played

This is great, thank you! It will be a while until I can revisit this project (as I'm responsible for quarter/year-end reporting at work), but this list is a great resource to have.
So I'll have a chance to catch up, phew! :)

I updated courses during breaks...

The southern half of Estonia and the western islands are updated. We're up to 88 courses listed here out of 137 on the Estonian directory. 49 left!

Just finished going through everything you added and filling in hole information, etc. I need a break! :)

Just finished going through everything you added and filling in hole information, etc. I need a break! :)

That was no small task! Do you know what our total courses added count was? If I had to guess I'd say like 175-200?

I don't know the exact # without going in and counting but I'd say you're in the ballpark.

Iceland is up to 45 now. If anyone in the area wants to clean up anything I missed, I'd be eternally grateful.

At the time of this writing, DGCR has 191 courses listed, the Swedish directory has 189. :hfive:

I found a few more. 203 now. I think Sweden's getting really close to being up to date.

My "complete-o-meter" is going backwards... I guess that's good thing. Much appreciation Elementz, teebird888 and timg