• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Getting close...

Things are settling in.

Entropy/envy/proxy

Wasp/hex. Checking out an echo and mana. Mana is real us, and staying I think. Pyro isn't needed, bye bye.

Crave, tl3

Faf firebird, 12x firebird, ?, Valks, rr
Put an s-pd in and was getting glide, turn and parking 350' holes. Not as os as I remeber, after 10yrs on the shelf, lol. Throwing a c-pd and champ thundy in the bag to compare for wind and os distance.

Wraith, trace, archon
Trace want from a curiosity to my workhorse on my second throw. Wraith is more hss, archon is less.

Not much has changed, which means I'm building familiarity after the summer overhaul.

Envy proxy entropy
Mana hex glow reactor pyro
Crave Votum
Roadrunner Lift Roman Thunderbird Firebird FAF FB
Jet Trace

Entropy/pyro, I don't use either much, but I think both have strengths.

Proxy is GOAT.

Reactor has a more turn than I want for this slot.

Detour on the way, hoping it's a faster theory. Mana is def. in the utility range of flippy for me.

7/9/11 speeds is interesting. When I threw 9s as my fastest, a variety of 7 and 9 made sense. Now... I use a lot of 7, and 11 for distance. 9s come in for control, but rarely. Crave vs lift, Roman vs Votum.. I could simplify, but I have found shots where the 9s are best in class.

Latest posts