• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good sidearm disc

Light Sidewinder or road runner are a little understable,but come back nicely.The sidewinder a little moreso. Or a stalker which holds a line either way and a nice 200+ bullit.

monster, xcaliber, trident, xxx......trust me i throw them everyday i play (and a drone for shorter shots)

champ teebird or eagle, can't really go wrong.

If you want some extreme right turns you might try something a little more overstable, like a firebird or predator. I wouldn't go any faster than this -- stay away from destroyers, bosses, nukes, etc. You don't need those until you start hitting 350'-400'.

DX Teebird all day. Perfect for straight tunnel-shots when your stuck in the woods and can´t get a decent run up for a BH-shoot. I use it around for 280-330 super straight shoots with a slight finish to the right.

champ teebird or eagle, can't really go wrong.

This is my preference for most sidearms. I'll step up to a pred if I need a harder right finish, but both the teebird and eagle will get you the range you're looking for and will behave nicely.

any disc that you can BH 300 and under. It is really that simple, you don't need a boss

I second the recommendation for the Sidewinder. I love throwing mine forehand with a touch of anhyzer and watch it get a nice turn before fading back consistently every time. Definitely a great sidearm disc for 300 foot shots!

Hey guys I throw rhbh and use a sidearm when needed what's a good disc selection for 250-300 range?

the ones that are already in your bag. learn them first, even the old nasty flippy ones. learn with your putters too. otherwise all these fast overstable discs people are recommending will only teach you bad form.

yea i prefer the 11x Eagle-X when i have to throw them but any Eagle will do the trick just fine