• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good with shoes, but what about socks!?!

my food measures between a 10 and 10.5.
I wear 10.5 and 11's, brand depending.
I buy socks that say they fit a 9-12 size foot.
*shrugs*

I don't buy expensive socks. I never have. They are always the cheapest bulk Haines or FOTLs target/walmart has at the time.

Redhead Snake Socks
40985_is

Perfect for wintertime play, especially with snow. I got a couple pairs for Christmas and they're a godsend. Haven't really played with them in warmer temperatures, but I can see myself wanting something a little more "breathable" because of heat and humidity.

lol. I google-imaged "redhead socks" and got something completely different. Viewer discretion is advised.

and another

"
"I have purchased several pairs and they are great EXCEPT they dont last very long. The heel is too thin and normal wear gets them thin really fast. I thoyght it was my boot however it wears badly in all shoes. Beef up the heel and I am a buyer again."

I don't buy expensive socks. I never have. They are always the cheapest bulk Haines or FOTLs target/walmart has at the time.

This is your problem. Cheap socks.

Every time a sock thread comes up on here I feel compelled to post about DeFeet Woolie Boolies. They are the best socks I've ever owned, hands down. They're kind of thick, but not too thick, to give you good cushioning. They handle moisture well, keeping your feet warm in the colder months, and keeping your feet from overheating when it's hot out. I've tried socks by Smartwool, Thorlo, the Sock Guy, and lots of others, but none can touch the DeFeet Woolie Boolies.

I once submerged my right leg, nearly up to the knee on a cold January morning, cold enough for my pants leg to freeze solid, and my foot never got cold. Check out DSKJNKY's review of Rankin Lake for another anecdote about my frozen pants leg. This is a testament to both wool and Gore-Tex shoes, and specifically to DeFeet Woolie Boolies.

1240066_PRT_f_400.jpg

my food measures between a 10 and 10.5.
I wear 10.5 and 11's, brand depending.
I buy socks that say they fit a 9-12 size foot.
*shrugs*

Send them an email. You'll get enough free socks for several weeks.

Latest posts