• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my trigger finger is dangerously close to the simian....

The simian is a solid bag and won't let you down. I highly encourage you to get it if you're considering it being your tourney/travel bag. Its not an every day bag, but it is dang nice for people who are serious about playing.

The simian is a solid bag and won't let you down. I highly encourage you to get it if you're considering it being your tourney/travel bag. Its not an every day bag, but it is dang nice for people who are serious about playing.

I plan on using it as my daily/tournament bag. I'm in college and lug around a backpack with all my textbooks anyway, I figure this won't weigh much more than my innova champion bag with quads

I beleive NOStheBOSS is the first to put his order number in his signature!:thmbup:Who will be the first to put it in their avatar?:popcorn:

lmao! that's funny. didn't notice it was in the sig

that had me really laughing out loud

What's so funny? This way, I can rep GB both in this threads and other threads. =)

I think it's better than posting your order # in this thread daily anyway =P

What's so funny? This way, I can rep GB both in this threads and other threads. =)

I think it's better than posting your order # in this thread daily anyway =P

I'm just mad I didn't think of it. I'm gonna buy another one just so I can do that!:hfive:

^ sent for my Kong(camo) the other day. Any pics? want to see inside of pockets for key chain and additional pockets in the pouches.

Latest posts