• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chris the last sim in that list is mine! You making it through them ok? When you build several in a row are there any advantages?

this has been a REALLY slow process for me..I had to "re-learn" how to make the sides since my mom is the one who normally does them and well shes been gone for 2 weeks now on va-ca ( must be nice lol) and so with her not here its just been me and that make for a good wrench in the system... and it don thelp either that the sim is the most labor intensive bag I make.. there are advantages to doing more than one bag at a time but with how far behind I am I try to do one at a time to keep at least one bag getting done every day or so rather than not sending any thing out for several days at a time...idk I really need more machines and people who sewing doesnt irritate me or feel like I have to take apart what they made and re-do it lol

this has been a REALLY slow process for me..I had to "re-learn" how to make the sides since my mom is the one who normally does them and well shes been gone for 2 weeks now on va-ca ( must be nice lol) and so with her not here its just been me and that make for a good wrench in the system... and it don thelp either that the sim is the most labor intensive bag I make.. there are advantages to doing more than one bag at a time but with how far behind I am I try to do one at a time to keep at least one bag getting done every day or so rather than not sending any thing out for several days at a time...idk I really need more machines and people who sewing doesnt irritate me or feel like I have to take apart what they made and re-do it lol

Respect to that! That is why I am willing to wait. Having something done with no corners being cut and caring about the quality. Keep up the good work.....and I say all this without ever seeing a GB bag in person.

One of the guys on my card at league on Monday had a digicamo Simian. It was the first GB bag I've seen in person, and I must say I was impressed! It's way more bag than I need, but the workmanship on it was outstanding & the owner gave it thumbs up all around.

Nice stuff GB!

One of the guys on my card at league on Monday had a digicamo Simian. It was the first GB bag I've seen in person, and I must say I was impressed! It's way more bag than I need, but the workmanship on it was outstanding & the owner gave it thumbs up all around.

Nice stuff GB!

Did he teach you sign language?

Just curious GB - how many bags can you put out a day at full employment? Of course Sims will be more difficult but do you have any idea?

well... working by myself its about an average of 2 bags a day and yeah the Sim's def throw that average off just a bit and Sim's tend to be about 1/3 of the orders I get now.

It will be 5wks tomorrow. But hay,his Mom is on VaCa,and it was Easter week end withe kids Im sure.
I know it was really nice on this side of PA. I wouldnt be cought inside making bags. :popcorn:

It was definitely a nice sunny sunday for Southern Wisconsin too(at least the Madison area). I'm not sure if the Rapids area was nice though. I had a good family game of kickball, my team won bragging rights :).

Order 959, a Green Silverback to replace my worn out Revo, and now the waiting begins. Till then I am using my Yellow Spider Monkey. I love its quality and you earned the buy on the new bag.

Exactly what I was thinking. 921 doesn't seem so bad lol.

You got that right, Im in no real rush. Got my Chimp, The SB is just for more storage and the Kong is for solo multi throw days. I used to carry only 6 dics (thats all I had),and thought "Ill never be one of those 14 plus disc'r"
But here I am, finding that sometimes 14, well,, just isnt enough.
I even bought Quads,still not to keen on them . Maybe when I start tot'n that Kong around it will become a nessistity.
#904 SB
#922 KONG
:popcorn:

Latest posts