• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for some insane reason, i keep checking thinking my order will miraculously be bumped up.. haha, but i am crazy.

how's the help situation working out GB? mom back yet?

keep doin what you are doin man, producing great work and a huge demand!!!

some nice pics at http://talkdiscgolf.com/talk/forum/owner-of-gorilla-boy-disc-sports/

225310_10150186439391314_680141313_7426384_465608_n-300x225.jpg

Got my Silverback today (#913). I went straight to the course with it. I thought i'd be the first with a GB bag, but saw a group of 3. They had 1 silverback and 1 simian. Oh well, guess word travels fast near Chicago. Great bag. A little larger than expected from the pictures. Still a great bag. Its just gonna take some getting used to the change from a ching starter bag. I definitely recommend GB all the way though

Got my Silverback today (#913). I went straight to the course with it. I thought i'd be the first with a GB bag, but saw a group of 3. They had 1 silverback and 1 simian. Oh well, guess word travels fast near Chicago. Great bag. A little larger than expected from the pictures. Still a great bag. Its just gonna take some getting used to the change from a ching starter bag. I definitely recommend GB all the way though

I was in a group of one Simian and one Silverback today in the Chi area...:| BTW, I love my Sim! Best DG investment ever!! :hfive:

Other than the discs...;)

It had to of been you. I have never actually seen one in person until today. Way to beat me to the punch. Jk. I could spot that Sim from a mile away.

Latest posts