• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you go there often? I can't believe I never saw a GB bag in person til I got mine this morning. Then I go play my first round and I see 2 other GB bags on the course.

played my first event with my new Kong.....bag was primo....as I bagged up some extra discs for comfort. The side pockets worked out perfect for my towels and junk!

GB rox!

played my first event with my new Kong.....bag was primo....as I bagged up some extra discs for comfort. The side pockets worked out perfect for my towels and junk!

GB rox!

I love my Kong, great bag and their are bomb proof. The rain fly that also covers the putters is so worth it. Always glad to hear other members feedback on their GB bags.

This by far the best customer service ever. I haven't got my bag yet but GB has answered all of my questions.

i played a tourny this weekend and saw one of the sims in person. that thing is BADA$$, its not as big as you would think and looks fancy as can be in person. i want one now and it'll only be a matter of time before im waiting in line with the rest of you guys. i hope you guys are impressed as i was when you get yours!

Just put in the order for my second addition to my GB bag collection; a Brown Silverback! (I also own a Kelly Green Simian). Order #984, SO STOKED!! :thmbup:

Thats a terrible pick up line... Check out the "Illianasconsinigan members!" thread. A bunch of people play in your area.:thmbup: Including myself.

:D

I was the Silverback. :thmbup:

That's funny that we "beat you" to the course with our bags. :rolleyes: :)

Latest posts