• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Greater Grand Rapids, MI Area

sgamerp

Thanks, Dad
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I remember seeing a tourney posted for somewhere around here on this saturday OCT 2nd and next Saturday October the 9th. If anyone has more info let me know please.

The following info is posted on the disc golf scene. There are 3 ace races happening that weekend in the grand rapids area-ish. One is muskegon, on in big rapids, and on in st. charles. Not sure if st. charles is west side or not, but I know that it surely is not eastside. Kind of surprised that you are not on the "scene" if you are from Michigan. Most practical disc golf website ever.

I was not so thrilled with "the scene." I have an account, but never use it.
it's wonky and par info isn't accurate. SGAMERP: I believe that the tourneys are the 8th at bluegill and the following saturday at Shore Acres in Saugatuck.

I was not so thrilled with "the scene." I have an account, but never use it.
it's wonky and par info isn't accurate. SGAMERP: I believe that the tourneys are the 8th at bluegill and the following saturday at Shore Acres in Saugatuck.

Yes, I agree that the course info could be better. Disc golf course review absolutely destroys the disc golf scene when it comes to descriptions, directions, and everything else related to course info. The interface on the review is a hell of a lot easier to work with when it comes to courses than the scene is for sure.

The scene has three basic purposes that it serves very well. First is keeping track of scores and recording averages. It allows league directors an easy option to keep their members updated on news, scores, and anything related to the club. That part of the site is excellent. Secondly, the site allows clubs the option of accepting cashless pre-registrations. That is outstanding, love it. Lastly, the scene gives you space to talk s!@t openly and with reckless abandon. The cool part is that you know the people you are talking to if only from having played a round with them randomly.

sgamerp: oct 9th at bluegill down in wayland ... oct 2nd is spinskis one disc challenge also in wayland (monterrey township)

Last edited:

Latest posts