• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

there's no link. they are still tweaking it so there is not really a finished product. but it is in the works.

I have been interested in one of these since I saw them at USDGC. I'm still thinking that I will wait a little bit and see how people like them after some use. I have never been one to chase trends. The return policy seems lame but I understand why it is that way. Besides, clearly its all the practice, not my gear that gives me my game. I went from 896 to 945 last year not because of my bag.

I am surprised about the Mini pocket. It seems like a silly thing to leave out of a bag that is supposed to revolutionize bags. I'm sure their are other places for it and its not a deal breaker I just thought that was a no brainer for high end bags. Still there is no viable grip eq website of any consequence to mention.

@ oddjob-Stick with your current beer holder. LOL

How about some more detailed shots of inside the side pockets?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know we all love this stuff but one has to ask "Do I spend more time reading and posting on this and other forums than actually throwing discs". After all we all know that the latest shoes help us run faster and jump higher. The latest plastic is better and flies further and makes you a better player and they are coming out with a putter that never misses. Wouldn't want to miss that.

Having and wanting and grabbing is such an American cultural theme created by our media that I think people forget that its the archer not the arrow. Desire creates suffering.

Dave from Revo told me at USDGC that they are making a new backpack bag.

He say where it'll fit in between the DP and DP lite? Love my carolina bag but it would be nice to have something that rode higher up on my back.

Dave from Revo told me at USDGC that they are making a new backpack bag.

I bet their next one will own.

@Coldpunk..Great pics! I actually kinda like the bag now...I like how small it is..or how small it seems anyway heh.

Will it stand up straight while you have your stool and hoodie on the sides?

I bet their next one will own.

@Coldpunk..Great pics! I actually kinda like the bag now...I like how small it is..or how small it seems anyway heh.

Will it stand up straight while you have your stool and hoodie on the sides?

The hoodie made it a bit top heavy, but with two full nalgenes in the bottom it was fine. Without the added weight of full beverage pockets I bet it'd be less stable on slopes.

He say where it'll fit in between the DP and DP lite? Love my carolina bag but it would be nice to have something that rode higher up on my back.

He just said it will be something really special. My guess is that it will not be between them in any way.

Only concern I have is that it looks like it would be difficult to get your discs out of the main compartment when the top storage area is stuffed full. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I know we all love this stuff but one has to ask "Do I spend more time reading and posting on this and other forums than actually throwing discs". After all we all know that the latest shoes help us run faster and jump higher. The latest plastic is better and flies further and makes you a better player and they are coming out with a putter that never misses. Wouldn't want to miss that.

Having and wanting and grabbing is such an American cultural theme created by our media that I think people forget that its the archer not the arrow. Desire creates suffering.

Call it what you will. I think a lot of people are in a situation like myself, DINK. Have the money to spend on stuff I want. Love gadgets and tech gear, this fits right in with my obsession to have the best of the best. No illusion that it will make me a better player in any way.

I spend more time reading about disc golf than playing, hell, I spend more time reading and studying video games that I play, than actually playing them. I'm weird like that :)

I agree with your comments on the American culture of want/need/greed. Not going to deny it. I do limit myself in those aspects for nearly every other facet of life, aside from disc golf and fine booze.

Call it what you will. I think a lot of people are in a situation like myself, DINK. Have the money to spend on stuff I want. Love gadgets and tech gear, this fits right in with my obsession to have the best of the best. No illusion that it will make me a better player in any way.

I spend more time reading about disc golf than playing, hell, I spend more time reading and studying video games that I play, than actually playing them. I'm weird like that :)

I agree with your comments on the American culture of want/need/greed. Not going to deny it. I do limit myself in those aspects for nearly every other facet of life, aside from disc golf and fine booze.

Thanks for agreeing with me. The obsession that you refer to is imo created by our media. I feel the need to bring that to the surface when I read things. I feel that media literacy is a very underrated skill these days that we could all benefit from.

I too spend a lot of time reading and researching things. I always have. I spend money on things that are important to me as well. Ask me about my recording studio... As far as disc golf goes I have everything I need and then some not to mention all the proper tech clothes and such. We all know things won't make us a better golfer just drier, warmer, less sweaty, and maybe slightly more inspired to go throw etc. I got into disc dying and I can say that I get extra enjoyment out of the ability to create and throw, art that flies.

I can not speak for anyone but my self. To me the game of disc golf is about fun, fitness, challenging myself, and beating the course. I love playing tournaments and shooting hot rounds. My rating went from 895 to 945 last year because I threw discs.

I am glad to see that people are here talking about how to improve and enjoy the game more. I'm just glad to see that people are outside moving their a**es (obesity be damned).

In the end, to me, its all about balance and what my goals are.

can anybody spot the first change of my bag>?

IMG_0203.jpg

Latest posts