• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Harrassing Texts from Disc Thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody seen my dx leopard? My name and number is on it so give me a ring if you find it and I'll be your buddy for life. :D

:popcorn:

It comes down to your choices.

ROC OR BUZZZ?

You don't have to pick it up. Nobody would blame you if you didn't.
You're making a lot of sense but just from reading this thread I'm not sure your last statement is true.
Yeah, I probably didn't think that one out.

Although I can't recall any "leaving a lost disc where I found it" arguments on here.
^No reasonable person would argue against this. If you aren't going to do something about it, just leave it be - there's a decent chance someone else will make an effort.

All said and done it speaks as to what kind of person you are:
a) considerate person
b) not a particularly considerate person, but do no harm
c) complete DB

Considerate people check to see if there's a number on a disc and make a reasonable effort to return it. Do no harm people will leave it where it lies if they have no intention of making an effort. DB's say, "Look, I got a disc."

Considerate people make it easy for others to return their discs. They expect to compensate others for any costs incurred in doing so (perhaps even their actual time and effort), whether it's in the form of cash, a beer, a different disc... whatever. DB's expect others to go out of their way for them.

Considerate people don't expect anything other than a "thank you" for returning a disc. DB's think they're entitled.

In the end, it simply comes down to whether you're considerate human being, choose Do No Harm, or a complete DB.

Bottom line: What kind of person are you?

Last edited:
beat_dead_horse2.jpg

but really, if you want your disc back you're gunna havta do better than this:
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts