• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Hey Innova!!! How bout and R-Pro Rhyno?!?!

TxDiscGolfBoy

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
I love...and I do mean love...the floppy and super tacky Pro Rhynos, though hard to find.

Anyone else wish that Innova would pop out with an R-Pro Rhyno?!?!?! ...huh...Huh...HUH?!?!?!?

Give me some feed back fans of the Rhyno!!!

hey i love the rhyno! i am happy with the plastics i have now, so i cant really jump on your bandwagon.

I like the idea of an r pro rhyno, However I bet if they release one they will stop running the pro rhyno, then that will be another oop innova disc that I will have to pay too much for.

I'm not big on the r-pro plastic either, but I think it'd work with the rhyno. It wasn't so bad when they did it with the aviar. I just can't put with aviars. It's the floppiness in an overstable disc that I'm lookin for.

Just stop making r-pro all together please! How bout a star Gazelle, star Cheetah, star XD, and just stick to DX for light weight high speed drivers

Rpro is awesome! in putters specifically...

But I do like the R Pro boss that everybody hates on...it's not made for the woods, and they're not durable...but they go like hell for a while.

\/\/

yeah...what's this guy talking about gazelles and drivers and what not...i do believe that i was talking about putters...and i'll bet you get twice as few spit outs with r-pro as you do with other plastics. i'm not raving about r-pro....i just want to see and r-pro rhyno....the pro rhyno's aren't floppy anymore...they're all kinds of stiff.

Innova told me that it would be later in the year....last year.

*sigh*

The super floppy r-pro XD my wife has is perfectly durable...granted she drives with a star XD and only putts with the r-pro...but it isnt even jacked up in the least.

Glad the Rhyno hasn't been released in R-Pro yet. One less great disc in crappy plastic.
:confused:

:popcorn:
it feels great ... BUT I like my rhynos stable this one flies straight

picture.php

picture.php

made the pics to small sorry ( it is a R pro Rhyno)

picture.php

Last edited:
i'd try it (the r-pro rhyno)...although the pro rhyno that zenbot sent my way to help wean me off the SE rhyno is coming along nicely- just needs some help breaking in!

a somewhat recent post by d.dunipace on the pdga board made their release sound imminent...on dec. 9 he wrote:

"R-Pro Rhynos are scheduled to run on a regular basis. I believe the next run is coming up in the next month."

Latest posts