• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills II - Resurrection

All the courses have a Udisc map now. Granite Ridge, The Bear and Woodland Green are just tees and baskets for now for navigation with no doglegs put in so the distances will be off on the map until it's edited. Someone did a fantastic job updating the Blueberry Hill map last fall so it's complete until the redesign is done and the same with Gold. BH will stay as it is for a while until the two new holes are added but the changes on Gold may happen sooner so the maps will be edited as they occur.

Gold and Blueberry both still play great. I honestly didn't notice much as far as changes except BH 3 which wasn't a huge loss anyway. It had been 7 years though since I last played.

Gold and Blueberry both still play great. I honestly didn't notice much as far as changes except BH 3 which wasn't a huge loss anyway. It had been 7 years though since I last played.
Didn't really lose BH3 which is now BH5. The bigger loss was old BH8 which was essentially broken into BH3 and BH14 for the time being.

Didn't really lose BH3 which is now BH5. The bigger loss was old BH8 which was essentially broken into BH3 and BH14 for the time being.

I thought 3 was next to the honka house but it's been so long I must've forgot. Either way it still plays great. Thanks for designing my favorite courses in the world.

I might be thinking basket.

I didn't know there was a short tee....LoL. Would that have been down the hill and left of the long tee?

I didn't know there was a short tee....LoL. Would that have been down the hill and left of the long tee?

That's where the new hole 5 tee is so it must've been. I didn't know where it was either. But I'm probably wrong again. It's been 7 years.

Looking at the original map, the old BH3 short tee appears to have been more to the right of where the new BH5 tee is located but about the same length.

Latest posts