• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills II - Resurrection

Egad a 1400' par 6??? Obviously, y'all hate noodle arms. That looks like hell on Earth to me haha.

Just one of the amazing things about Highbridge! <3

With all the different courses on site, there is something for everyone - even noodle arms like us.:hfive:

Par 6 is fair for that hole, honestly. It plays enough downhill that if you play straight enough and not back and forth on the fairway, even a 300' average thrower can get there easily in 5. JJ said he was going to stretch it out to 1776', because 'merica. I'm glad it hasn't happened, because it plays well where it's at.

Par 6 is fair for that hole, honestly. It plays enough downhill that if you play straight enough and not back and forth on the fairway, even a 300' average thrower can get there easily in 5. JJ said he was going to stretch it out to 1776', because 'merica. I'm glad it hasn't happened, because it plays well where it's at.
The temp tee may still be there for the 1776' version but I think that area may have grown over for playing the straight shot down the fairway. Probably could find a 1776' foot tee if we teed off in the area between 17 & 7 with a slight dogleg tee shot to get on the fairway. Maybe save that for our country's Tricentennial in 2076.

The temp tee may still be there for the 1776' version but I think that area may have grown over for playing the straight shot down the fairway. Probably could find a 1776' foot tee if we teed off in the area between 17 & 7 with a slight dogleg tee shot to get on the fairway. Maybe save that for our country's Tricentennial in 2076.
250 years is a pretty big one... 2026.

Egad a 1400' par 6??? Obviously, y'all hate noodle arms. That looks like hell on Earth to me haha.

Yep make it a Par 7 or 8 for lower level players, then make it par 6 for skilled players. Also agree this needs the Steve West and John Houk What is par, though if the rest of that particular course is the top level course, then no that is not warranted as that course is then going to be just as hard/difficult.

Last edited:

Did not know before my post so, thanks.

The 1776 tee area could be put into service with only a few hours of work. Mostly right at the tee and some minor trimming to get to the first lie near the 1400' tee. It adds a slight dogleg right at that next tee forward. That tee is the same as the 1335' tee from 2007 worlds - ask CGK about the discrepancy in distance, but really, at that distance 60-80 feet isn't a big deal! And along that line, does there really need to be a tee that far back? It was done as a vanity thing.

On this map what's the distance from the long tee to the long pin? And where would the 1776' tee/pin combo sit on this map?
Highbridge_WI_Map.gif

On this map what's the distance from the long tee to the long pin? And where would the 1776' tee/pin combo sit on this map?
Highbridge_WI_Map.gif

As I am looking at this map,

I am having a hard time picturing the changes on Blueberry.

The long tee to pin on that map is at least 1335, some say 1385. The 1776 tee would be straight back from the current long tee, throwing across the 17 fairway. However, that area is overgrown currently. You might have to go up towards the 17 pin placements for a 1776 temp tee without clearing.

I'll post the latest map on here but not sure how to post full page other than attachments.

The long tee to pin on that map is at least 1335, some say 1385. The 1776 tee would be straight back from the current long tee, throwing across the 17 fairway. However, that area is overgrown currently. You might have to go up towards the 17 pin placements for a 1776 temp tee without clearing.

Looks like two golf tees there. Could one be 1385, the other 1335?

Latest posts