• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills II - Resurrection

How early do you usually get snow up there? I am coming back first week of Oct. I am hoping for fall weather, not winter...

I live 33 miles away, east, on the border of MI, and last year we got our first 4-6 inches of snow or so around the date of this tourney last year.

That being said, we are higher up in elevation and even in January the snow levels drop off substantially if you drive any direction south or west (the opposite its true for driving north or east), so Highbridge/Mellen should be alright.

October is usually great disc golf weather all around.

We just returned to highbridge after a 4 year hiatus last weekend. Big shout out to everyone who has helped fix it up, the courses were in amazing shape. We had a new person with us and they were amazed at the courses and their condition.

We will definitely be returning! The dream is not dead ��

We just returned to highbridge after a 4 year hiatus last weekend. Big shout out to everyone who has helped fix it up, the courses were in amazing shape. We had a new person with us and they were amazed at the courses and their condition.

We will definitely be returning! The dream is not dead ��

Agreed, I haven't been there for a few years myself.

Couple of questions though,
I thought camping was only allowed at Chestnut, there was a group with tent on Bear #1.

And curious about the stuff west of Honka and down the hill.

See attached photo.

Attachments

• highbridge.jpg
    highbridge.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 107
Agreed, I haven't been there for a few years myself.

Couple of questions though,
I thought camping was only allowed at Chestnut, there was a group with tent on Bear #1.

And curious about the stuff west of Honka and down the hill.

See attached photo.
That's my tent on Bear. I love sleeping outdoors but it's getting cold at night, time to move back to the bunkhouse soon.

I'll be up to Highbridge on the 20th.
It's great to hear it's in good (or better) shape!
So, we camp on the hill now, not at Chestnut?

I'll be up to Highbridge on the 20th.
It's great to hear it's in good (or better) shape!
So, we camp on the hill now, not at Chestnut?

I couple of my friends went up there two weekends ago and they camped at chestnut. So I know you can camp there. Not sure about camping on the hill. Either way have a great time. It should be gorgeous up there.

Camping is at Chestnut only, 25 sites with 6 people per site. There are two drilled and cased wells on the hill which may provide a water source for camping near the courses but that won't happen for a while. Maybe next year. Text Tom at 715-579-4487 to reserve a camp site.

Camping is at Chestnut only, 25 sites with 6 people per site. There are two drilled and cased wells on the hill which may provide a water source for camping near the courses but that won't happen for a while. Maybe next year. Text Tom at 715-579-4487 to reserve a camp site.

You are the best. Thanks!

I played a couple rounds at Highbridge last weekend and it was awesome!
I'm trying to remember a time when the courses were better maintained and I can't think of one.
I've been making trips up to Highbridge since 2010 and was really happy to see things improve.

I saw Miss Abby posted on Facebook. Something about how she was given a lifetime ban from HH is unfair because she is no longer with JJ. But it seemed most of the responses on FB were NOT on her side. I can't find it now, can someone here post a link?

I saw Miss Abby posted on Facebook. Something about how she was given a lifetime ban from HH is unfair because she is no longer with JJ. But it seemed most of the responses on FB were NOT on her side. I can't find it now, can someone here post a link?

A link to her page, and quote from her FB is on the other HBH thread.

She'll glom on hard if she's let in and bring the drama with her. Sounds like she's launching a charm offensive and I hope Tom doesn't give in.

Where are John's new ball golf courses? I don't see them on the map here. Did no one add them?