• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills II - Resurrection

Tom Wincse has announced that Highbridge Hills will host the 2020 Wisconsin Disc Golf Tour season finale. Details coming soon.

I haven't read this thread in a while, but that little update says a ton about the state of HBH. I'm definitely going to make a point to get back up there this summer/fall.

Mid August we're heading up there for the first time in 7 years. I can't wait to see what it looks like now.

I'm also planning on going up this summer for the first time in a few years.

Probably come up with the Chesterfields crew at some point.

If any unemployed pros want something to do this year you can come up to Highbridge and haul brush for me. You'll get the same pay I get.;)

Be generous. Offer them 5x what you get paid ;)

-edit- I'm working under the assumption you get paid nothing.

Open for the season. Please observe social distancing and limit card numbers to 3 or less. If you don't feel comfortable writing down your info at registration just drop payment in the box, I will try to find some hand sanitizer for the pro shop and will try to keep the area sanitized as well. Be aware that citizens of Ashland Co. are very sensitive to visitors from outside the area bringing covid into their communities so please pack everything you need before you come so you won't have to shop locally. Try to limit your travel within the county and any interaction with the locals. We want to show our neighbors we can be responsible and still be able to host out of town players safely without endangering the community.

Like the boss says, if we all work together we can still have nice things, even in a pandemic.:thmbup:

Open for the season. Please observe social distancing and limit card numbers to 3 or less. If you don't feel comfortable writing down your info at registration just drop payment in the box, I will try to find some hand sanitizer for the pro shop and will try to keep the area sanitized as well. Be aware that citizens of Ashland Co. are very sensitive to visitors from outside the area bringing covid into their communities so please pack everything you need before you come so you won't have to shop locally. Try to limit your travel within the county and any interaction with the locals. We want to show our neighbors we can be responsible and still be able to host out of town players safely without endangering the community.

Like the boss says, if we all work together we can still have nice things, even in a pandemic.:thmbup:

While this is great sentiment, I doubt this will stop people from shopping locally when they have traveled hours from home to visit. If people with out-of-state plates start pouring into local businesses, you may have bigger problems than a lack of immediate visitors because you delayed opening another month or two. Many private courses get closed to the general public due to noise complaints from neighbors, public health hysteria seems like a much bigger can of worms.

How much is it for 2 nights camping and 3 days of golf? We're thinking of heading up there in a couple weeks.

I'll be closing the pro shop tomorrow and setting up registration outside the door for the duration of the pandemic. Please practice social distancing and limit your card sizes if possible. Also there are hungry bears around so don't leave food or trash unattended, I learned that the hard way last year.:doh:

So are all 5 courses open? I'd like to get another crack at the Bear this weekend.

Latest posts