• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Indeed if you can't go a weekend without your social network or email HBH probably isn't the place for you. I have AT&T and I had minimal service on Chestnut the night time course but nowhere else.

They must have put in a new tower, a few years ago I couldn't get any cell signal at all down in the Chestnut and campground areas and only minimal service up on top of the hill.

Sweet. We'll be in the bunkhouse next weekend. Couple of dudes didn't want to camp.

Heavy my group will be heading up there the 23rd-26th. We are staying in Blueberry 1 and it would be awesome to get some condition updates from you when you go! Thank in advance and I hope your trip is amazing!

Heavy my group will be heading up there the 23rd-26th. We are staying in Blueberry 1 and it would be awesome to get some condition updates from you when you go! Thank in advance and I hope your trip is amazing!

Will do. I'll post my observations here when I get back on Sunday night (10/19).

Have a blast up there! :hfive:

Loved this complex. Courses were in great shape, could have used a bit of trimming in spots but was too muddy due to the rain to do any kind of mowing. Blueberry Hill deserves the hype, and Granite was incredible. Two of the best courses I have played.

We stayed in the owner/operator's (John) house for the same rate as one of the cabins, and had internet the whole trip, which was an unexpected bonus.