• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

I'm headed there today - bringing a few newcomers to the place so Blueberry Hill will definitely be played, thinking maybe Granite afterwards and if time/stamina permits maybe we'll try another one of the courses. I'll be sure to leave updates this evening when I get back!!!

I bet the colors are nice! Take some pictures :) If I can't play dg I must at least live vicariously through those of you who can still travel to beautiful places.

I bet the colors are nice! Take some pictures :) If I can't play dg I must at least live vicariously through those of you who can still travel to beautiful places.

I cry a little inside every time I hear about how good of a time people are having at Highbridge. I get the ok for one discing weekend a summer, and this year we went to Flip City, which was awesome as well, but it ain't Highbridge.

Highbridge is just...different.

HH is only 30 miles from me and the colors are gorgeous here so I'm thinking they'll be just as good there so I'll get some photos. Leaving in a few minutes:D

Just got back and I'm exhausted. Played Blueberry Hill and Granite Ridge both all the way through, then finished with the front 9 of BH.

Place was in GORGEOUS shape, both courses cut to pefection. There was 15 cars in the lot at one point plus an RV at the Honka house, so it was nice to see people out there. There were two employees (both in HH shirts) on staff, and there were at least three carts in working order (that I saw running), and there were approximatey another seven parked by the proshop, assumingly in running order.

Lost two discs unfortunately but had a great time anyways, and was so pumped to see the place in such good shape - hopefully the trend continues!

Here's a few pictures

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 65
Here's some more pictures

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 58
And some more

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 52
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 50
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing :) Looks like the colors were pretty prime, and not too many leaves on the ground to lose discs under.

The leaves werent too bad just the fact that i chucked my Dragon into a lake on Hole 7(?) Granite and my Star Wraith disappeared in a swamp on hole 14 Granite were the reason I lost discs. Oh well it was gorgeous out anyhow.

Yeah, thanks for sharing. Just beatiful. Can't wait to make it back up there.

Random question. Does anyone know if there is wifi in the cabins or anywhere on site for that matter?

I have AT&T and had 1 bar of cell signal SOMETIMES, and was on EDGE network for internet (which is useless). HBH really is in the middle of nowhere which makes it great for getting away.

I have Verizon, and was able to find very small pockets where I was getting 3-4 bars on an iPhone 4S. I'm sure my new phone would do better...but seriously, I had no time for internetting, between throwing, drinking, and other tomfoolery.

I have Verizon, and was able to find very small pockets where I was getting 3-4 bars on an iPhone 4S. I'm sure my new phone would do better...but seriously, I had no time for internetting, between throwing, drinking, and other tomfoolery.

Truth.

Latest posts