• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Horizons Park - Winston-Salem, NC

There are three new holes at Horizons. They are labeled 14A, 15B and 16C. 266' 238' and 290' IIRC. They were fun but kinda more of the same. Huge teepads. They also had Tourney Hole and Championship on the signs. They appear to be permanent

The 3 holes to the right are permanent. During casual play, they are called holes A, B, and C. They are used during the horizon's classic. During that tournament, those 3 holes are used instead of 3 of the original holes. Also a few tee pads and baskets are in different places.

They are going to be replacing the old teepads with the ones you saw on the 3 new holes by next summer.

I know this thread is old but I wanted to revive it with all the work being done on this course as of late. I think it deserves that much and I'm going to updated my review I did years ago to reflect it. I just want to make sure I got the scoop right. Let me know if any of these are off for the one's in the loop:

-New DGA Mach III's installed in 2012
-New tees poured on holes 13 and 14.
-Holes A, B, & C? are now permanently in (?) They were out there beside the adjacent barn last month when I played it around Thankgiving.
-New erosion control landscaping and grass seed through the middle of the course

First tournament at Horizon, glad to hear it is still going strong with lots of local support!

Latest posts