• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How far have you thrown in one day?

All those nice courses in Finland and this is how you thank them all?? :)
I actually thought about doing that on a local putter course in my area. Similar distance.

The mate that I did this with and I have done 3 other days of ~20 different courses a day, tho :) Its the annual summer madness thing. Too much light not to go out for a full day.

A couple of times a few years past I've played more than 100 holes in a day, but at that time I didn't bother keeping track of the footage. Since I was aware of this recent thread, I kept track yesterday.
Where?

Yesterday? In order (265 miles / 13.67 hours roundtrip)
  • East Hanover
  • Camp Swatara (long and short)
  • Mt Lebanon Camp Meeting
  • Elizabeth Township
  • Red Tail Run
  • Little Chiques
Years past? I'd need to scroll through my past recorded rounds to see if I can determine when I played 100+ ...

I was pretty proud of my record before reading this thread..

Winter break in college a few years ago friend and I woke up super hungover, so we decided to play the 2 local courses as a distraction. Beaverfork(5115'), then Greenbrier(5469'). Couple hours later I was tired of laying around alone so went for another 2 rounds at Beaverfork. Went to bed super early, so celebrated being up at dawn the next day with a crisp sunrise round at Greenbrier.

So technically 5 rounds in a 24 hour period totaling 26,283' and a life lesson that disc golf in ~35°F weather is the superior evolution to the cold shower

Latest posts