• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many courses have you played?

This keeps track of listed courses that you've played. If you're like me, you have played alot of courses that arn't listed on this website and never will be.

Hey guys, are there etiquette rules on "discovering" courses by adding them here? There's an achievement for that, so if you have some to add, please do! :p

I understand there are times when folks want to keep a private course ... well ... private, and I get that!

Also, I am deferring to the course creator to add a new course on here soon. He's earned the right through almost two years of labor. I've played it with a temp basket, and it's a great course. Can't wait!

But if there are existing courses waiting for players, I'd love to hear about them! :thmbup:

Hey guys, are there etiquette rules on "discovering" courses by adding them here? There's an achievement for that, so if you have some to add, please do! :p

I understand there are times when folks want to keep a private course ... well ... private, and I get that!

Also, I am deferring to the course creator to add a new course on here soon. He's earned the right through almost two years of labor. I've played it with a temp basket, and it's a great course. Can't wait!

But if there are existing courses waiting for players, I'd love to hear about them! :thmbup:

There are alot of courses that I've played where either the owner doesn't want the course listed, or they are secret courses and not everyone is supossed to know about them.

I won't know until I post this very post....

EDIT: 19, all sadly in Michigan alone...

to b-mart who' losing his job, cheer up! i lost my job on the last day of 2011 so I've been unemployed now over 7 months and I've added about 30 new courses so far this year! I'll admit, the prospect of adding anymore new ones looks pretty slim. :( When I was working, I averaged about 30 new courses played per year in 2010 and 2011.

I believe I'm at about 104.

Too bad my game hasn't shown as much improvement as I'd have liked. but it has been great fun. "Fun-employment" I've heard it called. :D

BTW, Isn't there an achievement level at 100 courses played on your DGCR profile? My acheivement Medal still says only 50 and I expected an upgrade:confused:

16 courses, 1 unofficial course.. & 3 states. Actually just tried a new course out today!! :) Florida, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.

283 courses, 11 unlisted or temp courses for special events. 8 states and I have 196 courses played in California. I have dedicated myself to playing a lot of California. I am the only person in the top 60 members on this site to have not played at least 10 states and be in the top 60 courses played. No silver state badge for me but I might lead when it comes to west coast courses played (washington, Oregon, Cali, Arizona, and Nevada. Who knows.

Yeah, I have played around 15-20 temp, private, and extinct courses. I guess my total is somewhere around 130-140.

Yeah, I have played around 15-20 temp, private, and extinct courses. I guess my total is somewhere around 130-140.

I know The Snowbowl and Little America courses are unavailable currently. I didn't even think of temp courses and in reality I don't want too as that just makes this way too hard.

BTW, Isn't there an achievement level at 100 courses played on your DGCR profile? My acheivement Medal still says only 50 and I expected an upgrade:confused:

Seems cruel, but the levels are 50, 200, 500 & 1000.

...I know. :(

Update: I have played 5 new courses since my last update. :) And I will be adding 2-3 courses tomorrow. Still nowhere NEAR scratching the Disc Golf course surface like some members here :doh:

I finally broke 300. Yes, my goal for next year will be to play 106 new courses. 100 plus my lucky number.

Wish I was able to travel around and play courses like some other folks here...:eek:

I just added 3 more new courses after a long dry spell, so I have that at least.

Not nearly enough . . . 424! I wish i could play every course ever made before I die, but people keep making new ones.

Up to 63 now. Finaly finished off the Ft Myers area courses!

50 in 6 states. Plan on adding more CO courses when I head back out to Denver on business. Then I'll have played more CO courses than my home state SC courses.